+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC proof of relationship

SEA69

Mar 30, 2020
Hello everyone, I am new on this forum. I have got an ITA in CEC. In my express entry profile I had mentioned my aunt as a relative. But now she doesn't have anything as a proof of relationship except her Canadian passport copy ( which does not have her parents name) and pakistani marriage certificate translation in english.
Please guide me what should I do. Remove her name from my Cec Express entry profile OR just attach those two proof and mention the reason in LOE.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, I am new on this forum. I have got an ITA in CEC. In my express entry profile I had mentioned my aunt as a relative. But now she doesn't have anything as a proof of relationship except her Canadian passport copy ( which does not have her parents name) and pakistani marriage certificate translation in english.
Please guide me what should I do. Remove her name from my Cec Express entry profile OR just attach those two proof and mention the reason in LOE.
Your aunt?

If you are invited under CEC, the only relative that can give you any points is a Sibling.

You should now that you won't be getting any points for an aunt, you can only get those 15 points for a sibling who is Canadian or a PR and currently resides in Canada.

SEA69

Mar 30, 2020
Your aunt?

If you are invited under CEC, the only relative that can give you any points is a Sibling.

You should now that you won't be getting any points for an aunt, you can only get those 15 points for a sibling who is Canadian or a PR and currently resides in Canada.
Thanks for the guidance. Yes I know but as I have already mentioned my Aunt' as a relative so just want to know which documents I need to upload. I have only her passport copy, her marriage certificate English translation and her letter stating that my father is her brother signed by her.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanks for the guidance. Yes I know but as I have already mentioned my Aunt' as a relative so just want to know which documents I need to upload. I have only her passport copy, her marriage certificate English translation and her letter stating that my father is her brother signed by her.
You don't need to upload anything. Again, having a Canadian aunt is useless for CEC stream.

SEA69

Mar 30, 2020
You don't need to upload anything. Again, having a Canadian aunt is useless for CEC stream.
Dear Wolfpmd3, thanks for your reply, but I cannot say NO under relative section because earlier for my visit visa applications for Canada I have mentioned my aunt as my relative, so this time my denial may give me negative results for my CEC application. That's why I need to know which documents I should upload. I know this will not give me any points.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Dear Wolfpmd3, thanks for your reply, but I cannot say NO under relative section because earlier for my visit visa applications for Canada I have mentioned my aunt as my relative, so this time my denial may give me negative results for my CEC application. That's why I need to know which documents I should upload. I know this will not give me any points.
OMG! Why is it so hard to understand? You don't need to do it!

You are only required to upload the documents they request based on the checklist, the fact that your aunt lives in Canada is completely irrelevant... they don't care.

It doesn't factor in the equation... But hey, if you want to waste your time and try to prove something needlessly, go ahead, have fun!

SEA69

Mar 30, 2020
OMG! Why is it so hard to understand? You don't need to do it!

You are only required to upload the documents they request based on the checklist, the fact that your aunt lives in Canada is completely irrelevant... they don't care.

It doesn't factor in the equation... But hey, if you want to waste your time and try to prove something needlessly, go ahead, have fun!
Dear Wolfpmd3, this is what I wanted to tell you that CiC have requested me in a checklist to provide proof of relationship. That's why I am asking again n again otherwise I know it's completely irrelevant.