+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC progress 2020

vvidoushi

Aug 31, 2017
Hi all,

I submitted my application and paid all fees on 25th January 2020. I got my AOR on the same day.
Here are the details of my application:
CEC PR- Score- 491
NOC-1224
My application till date shows 10% complete.

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:
February 6, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents.
Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio-metrics:
February 7, 2020 Completed.
Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone comment on this. At what stage I might be at and how much time it might take. My work permit expires on the 31st July 2020, I am a bit worried.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
It's impossible to know how long it'll take.

If your work permit is expiring you should apply for a bringing work permit.

Check the processing times for it and apply with enough time so it'll be processed before your current's permit expiration date.

You can do this, if I'm not mistaken, if you wp is expiring withing 4 months.

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
It's impossible to know how long it'll take.

If your work permit is expiring you should apply for a bringing work permit.

Check the processing times for it and apply with enough time so it'll be processed before your current's permit expiration date.

You can do this, if I'm not mistaken, if you wp is expiring withing 4 months.
hi i got BIO request i am planning to go to india on 26 any centers where i can book a slot before that, if i not take Biometrics will it be a problem can i request re schedule and will ther be a PCC check in india and if yes when can i expect it is it after BIO

je_zyl

Apr 23, 2020
Hi I am a first timer here, I would like to ask if my implied status from SP to PGWP is counted?

May 28, 2019 - submit PGWP
Sept. 10 - PGWP date

I have a job since I was a student as part time in 2018 in NOC B and continues and started to work fulltime after PGWP submission. Can I start my count from May 28 for cec application? Thanks and well appreciated your help.

Sorry if I am out of topic in this forum re your timeline.

Positivibes

Apr 17, 2020
Hi all,

I submitted my application and paid all fees on 25th January 2020. I got my AOR on the same day.
CEC PR- Score- 491
NOC-1224

Review of eligibility:
Interview:
Bio-metrics:
Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can someone comment on this. At what stage I might be at and how much time it might take. My work permit expires on the 31st July 2020, I am a bit worried.
Hi I have similar timeline as yours. got AOR on 25th Jan and passed medicals 12 feb.Just wondering if you have received any updates ? My status is still same as you listed above.

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Hi all,

CEC PR- Score- 491
NOC-1224

Review of eligibility:
Interview:
Bio-metrics:
Background check:
Final decision:

Are you in Edmonton btw?

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hi I am a first timer here, I would like to ask if my implied status from SP to PGWP is counted?

May 28, 2019 - submit PGWP
Sept. 10 - PGWP date

I have a job since I was a student as part time in 2018 in NOC B and continues and started to work fulltime after PGWP submission. Can I start my count from May 28 for cec application? Thanks and well appreciated your help.

Sorry if I am out of topic in this forum re your timeline.
I think you should start count from 29 the day after you applied for PGWP

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi everyone. For those previous students who have transcripts from Canada, did you submit the one with seal from your school? I only have the transcript here which I used when I applied for PGWP before, and there's no seal in that. Please advise. Also, did you submit both transcripts from here and your education from abroad? Thank you.

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hi everyone. For those previous students who have transcripts from Canada, did you submit the one with seal from your school? I only have the transcript here which I used when I applied for PGWP before, and there's no seal in that. Please advise. Also, did you submit both transcripts from here and your education from abroad? Thank you.
Hi, for mine I submitted everything that I have. They don't really need any seal as long as its a clear copy and its legit. I included my transcript and diploma both here in Canada and abroad. I mean you have to put your credentials and history in your application. Also, there's no harm in including it especially if your studies abroad have an assessment from here.

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi all,

CEC PR- Score- 491
NOC-1224

Review of eligibility:
Interview:
Bio-metrics:
Background check:
Final decision:

hi..i had applied a month before yours and mine is on background check right now!! Did you hear From immigrations yet.. what is your application status now?