+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC PROFILE WITHDRAWAL

Zayn2709

Apr 25, 2021
Hi fellow members,

I have a question. I received my ITA in February and submitted my application in April. However, my status has now changed, I got married after my submission (didn’t wait to apply after marriage because points were low and didn’t want to risk it)
Now my question is - can I withdraw my application after submission and apply with my wife again ? I know I will loose $800 but i feel it’s better cause we will get our PR at the same time otherwise I will have to wait and apply for her after I receive mine.

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Hi fellow members,

I have a question. I received my ITA in February and submitted my application in April. However, my status has now changed, I got married after my submission (didn’t wait to apply after marriage because points were low and didn’t want to risk it)
Now my question is - can I withdraw my application after submission and apply with my wife again ? I know I will loose $800 but i feel it’s better cause we will get our PR at the same time otherwise I will have to wait and apply for her after I receive mine.
You will go back in the pool. It would have been easier to sponsor her after PR. To withdraw I think you need to raise an IRCC Webform and call an agent to confirm?

rjmani2007

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi fellow members,

Hello no need to withdraw your profile... you can add your wife to your application as you got married after submission... you can submit change status with marriage certificate and add your spouse to your application... my friend did and got PR... call IRCC they will explain...

Reactions: CripplingYogi194