+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - PR application is currently in queue for review by an officer.

chinmaya938

Sep 26, 2019
Hi Apurva,

Did you get your PR

Hi all,

I am a Chartered Accountant and I am main applicant my husband is dependent applicant.
My AOR is 9th August 2018. Medical exam passed in 20th August approx. It would be 11 months now... Status shows application under eligibility review only. Ordered GCMS...filled webform I get the same response application is under review...called CIC customer care on 17april the officer mentioned in notes application in queue for officer review. After that as well status on CIC website is application under eligibility review. Please advise what is the timeline to receive ppr or copr coz 11 months are already over.

My medical and police clearance certificate all expires by July end.

I want to know what is the maximum time people have received the copr or ppr.

Thanks,

Apurva
Hi

chinmaya938

Sep 26, 2019
Hi,

Did you get your PR or heard anything from CIC?

when your medicals are about to expire, it depends on the officer yet again. either your medicals will be extended and you no longer have to take them. or it will says expire and you have to wait till you get re med request. My medicals are expired as of December, 2018.

apurvak

May 12, 2019
Hi chinmaya,

Yes I got my pr in sept 2019. It took me almost 1 year 1 month and 8 days to receive my PR. I had received medical reuqreqso did that again and submitted. And also travel and background history forms were asked to be filled and submit in 7 days in the required cic format. Post all submission received pr in 2 weeks.

Reactions: chinmaya938

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019

evanscami

Sep 16, 2011
Hello... am happy to have found this thread because I have been on this response since may/June 2019 and my AOR is October 2018. Am practically going nut here. Please those that went through it.. How did you trigger an officer to finally get to your file? And what does that reply even mean? Medicals expired since August 2019. Pls replies will be deeply appreciated.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Hello... am happy to have found this thread because I have been on this response since may/June 2019 and my AOR is October 2018. Am practically going nut here. Please those that went through it.. How did you trigger an officer to finally get to your file? And what does that reply even mean? Medicals expired since August 2019. Pls replies will be deeply appreciated.
Did you figure out why your file is taking that long? like GCMS note,,,security screening, review required etc??

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
theres no trigger.. just gotta wait it out. I know it sucks. GCMS is useless

kai77

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
AOR June 23
IP1 July 11
ADR July 11 - Education Credentials
ADR July 11 - Police Certificate from Home Country
Med Passed August 17
IP2 August 17
Eligibility RR from August - June, because my job description was on another document
Meds Extended - June 17 2019
PPR June 17 about 30 mins later

hello,

i know you have mentioned everything in the thread but i just want to ask you some more questions.
mine is aor 24 th may 2019. medicals passed 4 th july 2019. asked for RPRF fees on 4th july as well and paid it right away within mins. since then no updates. its just a same answer every time that "your file is awaiting a review by officer".

now because i saw your thread one day and you mentioned that in your case it was same review req or awaiting an review by officer and you also mentioned that in your case the duties were also on different document.

i also have put two set of things. one td bank gave me an employment letter and one more document which shows duties and responsibilities.

so mine would be the same as you.?
if yes what can i do to speed up..?

vo office is sydney.

thanks