+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - PR application is currently in queue for review by an officer.

apurvak

May 12, 2019
I have a August 18 2018 AOR, I'm at medical passed .

In March 2019 i got this reply "Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed."

What does this mean? my PGWP expires in June. What are the reasons for a review or is this normal procedure?

My medical expires in July ive been in Canada for 8years already.

very stressed, please advice something.
Hello, did you get copr...or is it still awaiting

apurvak

May 12, 2019
I have a August 9 2018 AOR, and I'm at medicalpassed. And current status still checking eligibility requirements.

In April 17 2019 when I called CIC customer care they mentioned "your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed."

What does this mean. I am main applicant and my spouse is dependent. We submitted all documents in first go with 15 days of invitation to apply in 2018. It's been 9 months status has changed and when we call CIC customer care we get response saying it is under review. Why husband has India and Germany pcc and I have India PCC. We both have travelled around 10 countries due to office work and few personal trip. Is that causing delay?

Our medical expires in July 2019. What shd be done further.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I have a August 9 2018 AOR, and I'm at medicalpassed. And current status still checking eligibility requirements.

In April 17 2019 when I called CIC customer care they mentioned "your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed."

What does this mean. I am main applicant and my spouse is dependent. We submitted all documents in first go with 15 days of invitation to apply in 2018. It's been 9 months status has changed and when we call CIC customer care we get response saying it is under review. Why husband has India and Germany pcc and I have India PCC. We both have travelled around 10 countries due to office work and few personal trip. Is that causing delay?

Our medical expires in July 2019. What shd be done further.
If the travel was less then 6 months continuous it should not be a problem. You should try calling them or fill the webform for the update,sometimes the account is not updated. What about notes ? did you order one?.
And don't worry about the medical just in case the 1 year mark is crossed, IRCC will either extend the medical or request you to get a new one done.

apurvak

May 12, 2019
If the travel was less then 6 months continuous it should not be a problem. You should try calling them or fill the webform for the update,sometimes the account is not updated. What about notes ? did you order one?.
And don't worry about the medical just in case the 1 year mark is crossed, IRCC will either extend the medical or request you to get a new one done.
My spouse stayed in Germany for over a year so we submitted Germany pcc which is clear. And we did receive GCMS in Feb but it shows same status medical pass and application in review since November 2018. Also sent web form multiple times received same response application is under review. Hence any idea how much approx time it would take more it's been 9 months already.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
My spouse stayed in Germany for over a year so we submitted Germany pcc which is clear. And we did receive GCMS in Feb but it shows same status medical pass and application in review since November 2018. Also sent web form multiple times received same response application is under review. Hence any idea how much approx time it would take more it's been 9 months already.
Eligibility is the most time-consuming stage, the delay might because of 2 applicants in the application.
According to me your eligibility and criminality will cross in one go and next time-consuming step will be security.
When did you order the notes last?

apurvak

May 12, 2019
Eligibility is the most time-consuming stage, the delay might because of 2 applicants in the application.
According to me your eligibility and criminality will cross in one go and next time-consuming step will be security.
When did you order the notes last?

I ordered the notes last in Feb and had called CIC last this week. Officer mentioned notes on 17 April which the CIC guy mentioned application is pending in que for review with officer. I am Chartered Accountant and I my main applicant. My spouse is in the application as dependant. Any further step what can we do

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I ordered the notes last in Feb and had called CIC last this week. Officer mentioned notes on 17 April which the CIC guy mentioned application is pending in que for review with officer. I am Chartered Accountant and I my main applicant. My spouse is in the application as dependant. Any further step what can we do
Raise a web form, ask specifically that when did my eligibility started and has it been reviewed under Sec A11.2 or not because the notes you ordered are already almost 3 months old and your application might have moved in these months.
Eligibility also has many steps in it - Regular documents check --> document check by an agent--> documents reviewed by the IRCC officer. So you need to understand which step your application is at.

apurvak

May 12, 2019
Thanks will submit the web form like you mentioned. Among the eligibility step you mentioned which step is crucial - and what does that mean. Also is it ok to directly mention the section number

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thanks will submit the web form like you mentioned. Among the eligibility step you mentioned which step is crucial - and what does that mean. Also is it ok to directly mention the section number
The review by the agent is imp and time consuming, yes it is ok to mention the section, its a law that is available to everyone. even the notes contain that section

apurvak

May 12, 2019
Raise a web form, ask specifically that when did my eligibility started and has it been reviewed under Sec A11.2 or not because the notes you ordered are already almost 3 months old and your application might have moved in these months.
Eligibility also has many steps in it - Regular documents check --> document check by an agent--> documents reviewed by the IRCC officer. So you need to understand which step your application is at.
Hello, I did fill the web form on 12 may 2019 asking the date when the review started and has the review been done under sec A11.2 below is the reply I received yesterday - they did not answer what was asked though...so what to do n

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello, I did fill the web form on 12 may 2019 asking the date when the review started and has the review been done under sec A11.2 below is the reply I received yesterday - they did not answer what was asked though...so what to do n
Order Gcms notes and wait. Notes will give a clear idea of what is going on in the application

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have a June 23 2018 AOR, have had zero communication since august. I'm at medical passed and waiting on GCMS so I can know what is going on.

"Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed."

What does this mean? my PGWP expires in July. What are the reasons for a review or is this normal procedure?

My medical expires in June and Language in April. Worst of all, this is an inland express entry file.. ive been in Canada for 7 years already. Should I contact a lawyer?
Hey any update on your case?

Is your case still in queue for review?