+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - PR application is currently in queue for review by an officer.

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
just gotta wait it out man. if your documents are all in order you will be ok. remember they are trying to get your to immigrate, not trying to find any reason at all to reject you. if youve been in Canada long enough youll know how slow the government is.

hello,

i know you have mentioned everything in the thread but i just want to ask you some more questions.
mine is aor 24 th may 2019. medicals passed 4 th july 2019. asked for RPRF fees on 4th july as well and paid it right away within mins. since then no updates. its just a same answer every time that "your file is awaiting a review by officer".

now because i saw your thread one day and you mentioned that in your case it was same review req or awaiting an review by officer and you also mentioned that in your case the duties were also on different document.

i also have put two set of things. one td bank gave me an employment letter and one more document which shows duties and responsibilities.

so mine would be the same as you.?
if yes what can i do to speed up..?

vo office is sydney.

thanks

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hello
In my case the "queue for review by an officer." phrase meant that it is put in line for final approval.
Based on a phone call with IRCC, I was informed that my application processing is almost complete (even security screening was complete) but because of being close to the expiry date of the medicals (contact was in April when my medicals expires in July), there is a chance that I may not have enough time between COPR and landing. That is why my application approval was pending extension of medicals before final approval.

I hope I could be helpful in reducing your anxiety!

Did you receive any news already?
I had the same reply. Your file is queue to be reviewed by an officer. I got that response last week. So my wife application passed the 1yr mark already. This was the London visa office reply. So does this mean it's almost done?

govindkori

Feb 22, 2020
I have a June 23 2018 AOR, have had zero communication since august. I'm at medical passed and waiting on GCMS so I can know what is going on.

"Please be informed that your application is Nox Vidmate VLC currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed."

What does this mean? my PGWP expires in July. What are the reasons for a review or is this normal procedure?

My medical expires in June and Language in April. Worst of all, this is an inland express entry file.. ive been in Canada for 7 years already. Should I contact a lawyer?
my work permit is very short. any idea about after this happens we will get a positive result or negative. Really appreciates everyones time and effort

VIVICLEO

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
1- Nov-2019
AOR Received.
15-Nov-2019
Med's Done....
19-sept-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2020
Hello
In my case the "queue for review by an officer." phrase meant that it is put in line for final approval.
Based on a phone call with IRCC, I was informed that my application processing is almost complete (even security screening was complete) but because of being close to the expiry date of the medicals (contact was in April when my medicals expires in July), there is a chance that I may not have enough time between COPR and landing. That is why my application approval was pending extension of medicals before final approval.

Thank you for this post, it adds up for my own case. I just received "queue for review by an officer." today and my Medical expires in less than 4 weeks from today. How long are we supposed to wait for an extension of the medicals about to expire?

dennisdennis

Feb 5, 2020
Please help oooo,iam tired of waiting,iam PNP paper based.
AR--July 13,2018
AOR--August 27,2018
MR may 7,2019
MP-- May20,2019
Pre-arrival Notice July 23,2019
am 31 months already my application is in Accra Ghana,the last contact from AVO was in January 21st,2020 when i send them a web to inquire about my Application all i get is File is in queue for review up till now nothing.I already ordered for GCMS all i see is that;
ELIGIBILITY: Passed
SECURITY: Not Started
CRIMINALITY: Not Started
MEDICAL: Passed-Expired
INFO SHARING : Complete

Please what is going on

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
MY SPOUSE PR APPLICATION IS IN QUE FOR REVIEW BY MIGRATION OFFICER. WHAT DOES IT MEAN.
order gcms notes and from there you will be able to understand why it is in queue. Could be that they have some concerns around certain document and therefore it needs to be reviewed by another officer. Its a common procedure though.

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Hello

DID YOU GOT PPR AS WHAT U EXPECTED?

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
order gcms notes and from there you will be able to understand why it is in queue. Could be that they have some concerns around certain document and therefore it needs to be reviewed by another officer. Its a common procedure though.
Yes, i will have to order gcms notes to see if case analyst mentioned any concerns. i hope that i can see in notes. but i am wondering how long it takes to review by migration officer to decide it.

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
You mean every application goes through same sequence from case analyst to migration officer? then what is role of case analyst. is he only notify any concerns and forward it to migration officer? so yeah, we can only know through gcms notes.

dennisdennis

Feb 5, 2020
Please help oooo,iam tired of waiting,am PNP paper based.
AR--July 13,2018
AOR--August 27,2018
MR may 7,2019
MP-- May20,2019
Pre-arrival Notice July 23,2019
am 31 months already my application is in Accra Ghana,the last contact from AVO was in January 21st,2020 when i send them a web to inquire about my Application all i get is File is in queue for review up till now nothing.I already ordered for GCMS all i see is that;
ELIGIBILITY: Passed
SECURITY: Not Started
CRIMINALITY: Not Started
MEDICAL: Passed-Expired
INFO SHARING : Complete

Please what is going on it is 36 month of waiting.Can anybody give me a clue to what is happening!