+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC- post your messages who applied PR in June,2017

Nix9

Oct 7, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
20-06-2017
How does this work? I applied for CEC from Sydney Aus. Which office will be processing it? SYD OR OTTAWA?
Oh I meant Sydney, Nova scotia. In your case, it maybe an office in Australia itself. I've found that applications tend to go to the nearest office from the location where it was sent from, regardless of the FSW or CEC stream. Although, it may not be true all the time. I believe that CIC's system is much more sophisticated, and are able to move applications based on the workload of different offices. So there is really no way to be sure about that. I am just speculating, based on what I've read on the internet.

Hamed97

Jul 17, 2017
I agree. If you look back over the last few months, it seems they proceeded CEC more quickly. But now it looks like it has changed and they are doing FSW first.
I applied on June 26th and didn't receive any update.
I was eligible in both FSW and CEC. So which one they are going to consider me for?

s747

May 11, 2017
I received AOR on 20th June under CEC, still no update on application. Anyone have timelines with submission date, AOR, Medicals, etc.....of their application

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
June 20 AOR without any update yet. BG changed to "NA" without any medicals passed.
CEC updates picking up as per immitracker, with medicals passed being updated since the last update date of May 10-11.
Hope it picks up.

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
June 20 AOR without any update yet. BG changed to "NA" without any medicals passed.
CEC updates picking up as per immitracker, with medicals passed being updated since the last update date of May 10-11.
Hope it picks up.

You said, "BG changed to "NA" without any medicals passed". But doesnt the application always start at NA for BG??? What was the BG status initially when you submitted your application on June 20th???

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
You said, "BG changed to "NA" without any medicals passed". But doesnt the application always start at NA for BG??? What was the BG status initially when you submitted your application on June 20th???
Yes when I submitted AOR it was Backgrounds status was phrased differently( I dont remember what it was). But a few days later it changed to "Not Applicable" and is still the same. I have not considered this of any significance, since many people who submitted AOR later had that same message. Some people say it means "PCC cleared". But I will only believe what the GCMS notes says. CIC profile updates in my opinion are not reliable.

Reactions: abhinavsharma

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
Yes when I submitted AOR it was Backgrounds status was phrased differently( I dont remember what it was). But a few days later it changed to "Not Applicable" and is still the same. I have not considered this of any significance, since many people who submitted AOR later had that same message. Some people say it means "PCC cleared". But I will only believe what the GCMS notes says. CIC profile updates in my opinion are not reliable.

Did you order GCMS notes just out of curiosity??? I'm just so frustrated that we both just missed the point in time when they were processing CEC applications so quickly for april and some may applicants. It beat us by just a couple of weeks.

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Did you order GCMS notes just out of curiosity??? I'm just so frustrated that we both just missed the point in time when they were processing CEC applications so quickly for april and some may applicants. It beat us by just a couple of weeks.
Firstly, relax. :)
I haven't ordered my notes yet, since I think it wont show up with anything. The "NA" doesnt mean anything according to me. If you want correct updates rather than speculation, GCMS notes are the way to go since those are officers notes. Theres no harm in ordering them now,although I'm not sure that it would show any updates. But I'm positive we'll meet the 6 month mark.

And I noticed that some updates are coming along for CEC. So lets wait and see.

Reactions: abhinavsharma

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
I have the same with July 16 AOR.

s747

May 11, 2017
Any update guys on how far (date) cec applications are being processed. I have submitted on June 18th but no update yet. Appreciate if anyone has any idea by when approx I can start seeing the updates..

talk001

Oct 22, 2016
CEC inland application sent : June 20th, received AOR the next day until now it's been quite ,I haven't received any update from IRCC.

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Any update guys on how far (date) cec applications are being processed. I have submitted on June 18th but no update yet. Appreciate if anyone has any idea by when approx I can start seeing the updates..
June 20 AOR
As per the tracker, medicals have reached the end of May, but havn't started into June. I'm guessing it was a long weekend with a holiday in between. Should start into june and build up.Cant predict for sure when, but may a week or two going by the tracker numbers.