+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - Post ITA Flagpoling question

Sahilsn927

Aug 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
I received my ITA in the last round. I have a question I did flagploling back in 2018 for my PGWP and I also have a stamp on my passport.
I am worried now because I have to upload all stamps on my passport, how I am going to explain this? Or is it okay not to explain it?
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I don't follow, what is the issue with uploading the pages of your passport if you've flagpoled before?

Reactions: upon

Sahilsn927

Aug 5, 2020
I don't follow, what is the issue with uploading the pages of your passport if you've flagpoled before?
Hi, thanks for the reply.
So the things is I have a stamp on my passport for entering canada on the day of flagpoling.
But I cannot explain it in the travel history because I never entered USA but I went out of canada.
So I am worried I cannot explain this in the travel history but I have to upload the stamp with the passport.

Harry304

Jun 4, 2020
So the things is I have a stamp on my passport for entering canada on the day of flagpoling.
But I cannot explain it in the travel history because I never entered USA but I went out of canada.
So I am worried I cannot explain this in the travel history but I have to upload the stamp with the passport.
Hi,

You don't have to explain in the travel history but mention the point in your Letter of Explanation (LOE) document

Sahilsn927

Aug 5, 2020
Thank you for your response. can you please also help me with my other question?
I have a refusal for USA touristy visa back in 2017, out of these 2 questions below where I have to fill the refusal or in both?
please help me with this.
and also if you can tell me how I can best explain this refusal?
every help is appreciated.

Has Sahil Saini been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (required)
Please select Yes No

Please provide details

Has Sahil Saini ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: (required)