+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Ukrainian - he's been waiting since Sept 2020 and recently with the help of MP, we at least knew that everything's passed for him. They requested him to submit his current residential address which he submitted in Feb 2021 and nothing has changed ever since. I resubmitted and recently they said his case has been passed on to the next officer. I don't know what that means but seems like things are at least moving.
ah I see. Do you happen to know where is the VO?

Last edited:

MatthewW2022

Jan 7, 2022
Hi all,

I reached out to the London VAC today regarding an ETA for my Paper COPR and they informed me of the following:

“Your documents are in a queue to be printed. Processing times for document printing in the London office are currently 6-7 weeks.”

I just said I’d pass on this update as it may be helpful to someone.

Cheers

Outland Applicant (Ireland)
AOR May 15, 2021
PPR Dec 23, 2021
Documents Sent Jan 10, 2022

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hi all,

I reached out to the London VAC today regarding an ETA for my Paper COPR and they informed me of the following:

“Your documents are in a queue to be printed. Processing times for document printing in the London office are currently 6-7 weeks.”

Cheers

AOR May 15, 2021
PPR Dec 23, 2021
I think it's still good news - at least you hear from someone about some progress, although the printing time is just ridiculous. XD Given that there are still many people that applied in 2019 and 2020 with unknown updates or progress whatsoever, you should be really happy about your progress. I feel happy for you.

Reactions: MatthewW2022

pjc95

Mar 8, 2018
Hi all,

Cheers

AOR May 15, 2021
PPR Dec 23, 2021
Is that 6-7 weeks from the date they received your documents?

MapleVivi

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi all,

Cheers

AOR May 15, 2021
PPR Dec 23, 2021
May I ask how long you have on your COPR?

Sep 24, 2020
Hello Mr.Legalfalcon, I got a request letter from ircc asking for RCMP criminal check. I am a CEC outland applicant and I am in Dubai right now. How can I do the RCMP criminal check from Dubai. Your advice in this will be very much appreciated

Thank you in advance, @legalfalcon

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
hello everyone
I noticed outland applications taking longer than inland ones and also outland applicants from visa-exempt countries are getting their PPR faster than outland applicants from visa-required countries.

Please correct me if I am wrong

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
hello everyone
I noticed outland applications taking longer than inland ones and also outland applicants from visa-exempt countries are getting their PPR faster than outland applicants from visa-required countries.

Please correct me if I am wrong
I wish you were right. I'm from a visa-exempt country but I've been waiting since my last update which was august 2021 where my medicals were extended for another year. no updates ever since. my AOR is June 2020.

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
I wish you were right. I'm from a visa-exempt country but I've been waiting since my last update which was august 2021 where my medicals were extended for another year. no updates ever since. my AOR is June 2020.
in my opinion, 2020 applications are kind of an exception. unfortunately, we noticed many 2021 applications being processed while 2020 are just set aside.
I kinda feel sorry for 2020 applications and At the same time happy for all 2021 applicants who already got it

Btw I am cec outland AOR April 2021

good luck everyone

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
Is anybody that has arrived to Canada in the last months and converted PR when landed still waiting for the PR card by any chance?