+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

ManuelN

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
Did you send your new passport because the old one was due to expire soon? I'm in the same situation. Did you just upload a copy of each page and submit via the normal webform link?
Yes, my old one was expiring. I just send a web form with the new attached but I haven recieved a confirmation that they recieved it.

Scotty123

Nov 18, 2021
Hi,
Has anyone flown into Canada yet on here and could help with the following.
On the CoPR letter is says save time to get checked for CoPR on first landing.
Our flight is London - Calgary - Vancouver . According to the letter we should be checked in Calgary for documents. Im just confused as to how when we would just be in transit waiting to get to Vancouver.

Cheers

pjc95

Mar 8, 2018
Hi,
Our flight is London - Calgary - Vancouver . According to the letter we should be checked in Calgary for documents. Im just confused as to how when we would just be in transit waiting to get to Vancouver.

Cheers
When are you flying out? I plan on Landing in Calgary too

Reactions: Scotty123

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hi,

Cheers
I’m pretty sure check in occurs on your first landing point in Canada, so in your case that’s Calgary. I think that’s why they state that in the letter

Reactions: Scotty123

tibordeema

Jan 25, 2022
I received an email saying
"We're still working on your application.
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

Does everyone recieve this ? and how do you find out "estimated completion date"?
I received this in November 2021

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
I received an email saying
"We're still working on your application.
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

Does everyone recieve this ? and how do you find out "estimated completion date"?
I received this in November 2021
You won’t be able to get an estimated completion day. You can order your case notes frOM GETGCMS to see where you’re application is at though.

nbtnbt

Feb 20, 2019
Approaching two years since AOR and I'm getting pretty disheartened. Happy for all the people who applied in the past year and are getting PPRs but wish there was some more clarity for those of us who applied between Dec 2019 and April 2020.

My medicals were extended in June last year but I haven't heard anything since. Is it conceivable that I won't receive PPR in the first half of this year?

PepUrquin

Jun 29, 2021
Approaching two years since AOR and I'm getting pretty disheartened. Happy for all the people who applied in the past year and are getting PPRs but wish there was some more clarity for those of us who applied between Dec 2019 and April 2020.

My medicals were extended in June last year but I haven't heard anything since. Is it conceivable that I won't receive PPR in the first half of this year?
Yeah, it's frustrating, that's for sure! I'm just over 2 years myself and also don't know the status of my medicals. They were extended once but that extension would have expired by now. I ordered a second GCMS notes to check ~45 days ago, but I still haven't received them. Conceivable? Sure. I've been telling myself that it can't be more than a couple months for what feels like forever. I certainly hope they will finalize our applications soon, but trying to predict what the IRCC will do feels like a fool's errand at this point. It's like our applications got stuck in some black hole and the system can't pull them out for the agent to process.

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Yeah, it's frustrating, that's for sure! I'm just over 2 years myself and also don't know the status of my medicals. They were extended once but that extension would have expired by now. I ordered a second GCMS notes to check ~45 days ago, but I still haven't received them. Conceivable? Sure. I've been telling myself that it can't be more than a couple months for what feels like forever. I certainly hope they will finalize our applications soon, but trying to predict what the IRCC will do feels like a fool's errand at this point. It's like our applications got stuck in some black hole and the system can't pull them out for the agent to process.
I've been saying this to other people but not sure if that's helpful. Contact MPs in Canada may help. I contacted my MP to inquire about my bf's case and it seems like helpful. His case at least has been touched, probably it's been in the black hole for long and now because the MP inquired about it, it resurfaced again. Let's see how things go.

Reactions: nbtnbt

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
I've been saying this to other people but not sure if that's helpful. Contact MPs in Canada may help. I contacted my MP to inquire about my bf's case and it seems like helpful. His case at least has been touched, probably it's been in the black hole for long and now because the MP inquired about it, it resurfaced again. Let's see how things go.
Hey, may I ask where is your boyfriend's country of residence?

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hey, may I ask where is your boyfriend's country of residence?
Ukrainian - he's been waiting since Sept 2020 and recently with the help of MP, we at least knew that everything's passed for him. They requested him to submit his current residential address which he submitted in Feb 2021 and nothing has changed ever since. I resubmitted and recently they said his case has been passed on to the next officer. I don't know what that means but seems like things are at least moving.