+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Jack D

Jan 30, 2020
The app will give you a number, so just sign up and follow the steps. If you can't use Fongo, there are many other apps like TextNow.
You'll need your application number, and they'll ask for DOB, country, and the address on file for security purposes.
For timing, it's been a hit and miss for me. I used to call later on the day at around 11am EST, but it's been harder. You just have to keep trying. There are times when I have to keep calling for like 10 times, so just keep trying.
Thanks for such a nice explanation. Appreciate it!

Jack D

Jan 30, 2020
Hi, I am same aor as you, no update since they asked for my paystub 2021 may. And no remedical at all.. every time I email them, they just respond me with a copy and paste answer. May I ask how did you ask on webform that they reveal this information to you? Thanks
I had asked them below through webform(06/21),
Respected Sir/Madam, Hope you are doing well and safe! I am ABC with Application number ABC and UCI number ABC. Reaching out to kindly know about processing status of my application. I would be grateful if I can get response to my following questions, 1 Eligibility Passed? When? 2 Criminality Passed? When? 3 Security Passed? When? 4 Background Check Passed? When? I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you! Yours' faithfully, ABC

Got below in the response (06/21)
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Hope this helps.

@All does anyone know whether above means Passed or 'under process'?

Reactions: kenchen1313

kiraille

Jan 17, 2022
Hi, I am same aor as you, no update since they asked for my paystub 2021 may. And no remedical at all.. every time I email them, they just respond me with a copy and paste answer. May I ask how did you ask on webform that they reveal this information to you? Thanks
I just asked them some updates and they answered me this. But I recently resend a webform, and they answered me a generic mail without any informations. So I guess that depends of their mood

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I am AoR July 2020 CEC Outland applicant too and received Re-medical request on 10th Jan 2022.
That's great news! Obviously none of us can make predictions about IRCC since they are so unreliable and erratic in their processes. But from what other people in this forum have been reporting, it seems that CoPR tend to be issued within about 2-3 months after re-medicals are passed. So fingers crossed that holds true for you.

deand21594

Oct 4, 2020
Wasn't there some people on here that moved over to Canada and changed their address to Canada on their application in the hope it would speed up their PR?
If any of those people are reading this, let us know how it worked out !

kenchen1313

Mar 2, 2019
I had asked them below through webform(06/21),
Respected Sir/Madam, Hope you are doing well and safe! I am ABC with Application number ABC and UCI number ABC. Reaching out to kindly know about processing status of my application. I would be grateful if I can get response to my following questions, 1 Eligibility Passed? When? 2 Criminality Passed? When? 3 Security Passed? When? 4 Background Check Passed? When? I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you! Yours' faithfully, ABC

Got below in the response (06/21)
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Hope this helps.

@All does anyone know whether above means Passed or 'under process'?
Thanks for sharing this info !

Ramganap

Sep 8, 2021
Hi, I got my PPR letter but am not sure if I have to use the VFS passport submission webform to arrange a 2-way courier? When I try the webform it does not accept my application number. Anyone have been through this issue or have any inputs please do let me know. Thanks in advance.
I figured out that I was using the wrong Visa category. The correct Visa category in the webform is "Family Class PR/ Economic PR", but I wrongly chose "PR Travel Document" and hence was not accepting my application number. Another point is that each dependent should have their own AWB number i.e. for a family with 1 primary applicant and 3 dependents the number of applicants in the webform should be 4 even though they have same PR application number since each of them have their own AWB number generated by the courier and each of them need to prepare a separate package. It cannot be a single package for the whole family.
HTH,

Thank you,

regards,
Ram

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
What's your CoR? Do you know what's your visa office at all?
Hi @devinakarsten
CoR - India
Got a generic reply to webform in Apr 2021 that application is in progress
No idea about my Visa Office. They haven;t answered my webform query.
Haven't recieved GCMS notes applied in July2021.
Waiting for CBSA Notes. Applied this month. This is making me quite anxious.
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: devinakarsten

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hi @devinakarsten
CoR - India
Got a generic reply to webform in Apr 2021 that application is in progress
No idea about my Visa Office. They haven;t answered my webform query.
Haven't recieved GCMS notes applied in July2021.
Waiting for CBSA Notes. Applied this month. This is making me quite anxious.
Fingers crossed.
You can also call the agents and ask for the status of your eligibility, criminality, and security, and your VO. I've been doing this since GCMS notes take forever. You just have to keep calling until you can speak with somebody.

Reactions: Tivativalu