+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hey guys. If anyone gets any news on your application, please keep us in the loop. My copr document in my GCMS notes said it expired jume 16, but nothing is showing up as far as a request for new Medicals. I hope they simply extend my medicals and process a COPR soon.

Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Let’s hope there’s more action in this group very soon! Does anyone even know when the last time a COPR was issued to an Outland applicant?
I'm don't know, but I'm really hoping that they start to finalize our applications. I have not been able to even feel excited with so much wait now over a year since my AOR.

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
I'm waiting since June 18, 2020. Any knowledge of when the IRCC is gonna issue COPRs for outland applicants.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
As we see things clear up, I guess soon cec Outland will start receiving copr. I don’t see a reason to hold our applications .
I really hope so. But I wouldn't be surprised if the approvals would be country specific.
For Eg CEC Outland applicants in India might have to wait longer with the impending thrid wave and also considering only 5% of the population is fully vaccinated till date.

I wonder if CIC takes all these into account before giving a Final Approval on profiles. I would still like to be optimistic that we would get our approvals soon.
Fingers crossed.

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Yesterday my medical was extended. It had expired on 26th May 2021, but logged in today to see it now shows passed on 27th June. Hoping PPR comes next.

Has anyone else had their medicals extended since they made the announcement last monday?

Reactions: Tivativalu

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Yesterday my medical was extended. It had expired on 26th May 2021, but logged in today to see it now shows passed on 27th June. Hoping PPR comes next.

Has anyone else had their medicals extended since they made the announcement last monday?
Oh good for you. I was requested to give my medical exam again two months before expiry. Finished the reMeds and the test centre submitted. Passed the reMeds. No update after that.

What was the announcement last monday ? Anything specific for CEC Outlanders ?