+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Arsh7647

Sep 16, 2018
Hello,

My 1 year experience is completing on 29 june 2021 but I already obtained reference letter on 10 june 2021

My question is will my reference considered valid?

or do i need to get it again after 29 june

JumpStartMe

Mar 2, 2021
My Aor is Sep 2, 2020. when i spoke to agent recently i came to know that all stages passed and waiting for final approval!
Many congratulations on passing all the stages. I am sure that it must be such a relief, but waiting the copr is still frustrating. Would you be able to share the dates for all the ghost updates? My application is nearing the 5 month mark coming week and I've not really seen any progress.

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Many congratulations on passing all the stages. I am sure that it must be such a relief, but waiting the copr is still frustrating. Would you be able to share the dates for all the ghost updates? My application is nearing the 5 month mark coming week and I've not really seen any progress.
I am not exactly sure about the dates but i know i received one when i passed medicals (Oct 21,2020) and the next two was in the month of april 2021.

May 6, 2021
U can do upfront once u get the ITA.
Thanks for your reply. I am confused at the following information.

If you and your dependants are outside of Canada
Don’t get your medical exam as soon as you get your invitation to apply.

We will send you a form telling you when and how to get a medical exam.

When you apply online, you must submit a letter of explanation in your document checklist instead of your immigration medical exam (IME). In the letter, you must indicate that the primary applicant or the accompanying dependants of the primary applicant are outside Canada.

If you have undergone a medical exam as part of an application in another category and/or if you have completed an IME in the 12 months before you apply, you can submit a copy of the Information Printout Sheet and the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form in your application.

An IRCC officer may still require a new IME.

Does that mean if dependent is outside of Canada, we need to wait for IRCC request?

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Thanks for your reply. I am confused at the following information.

If you and your dependants are outside of Canada
Don’t get your medical exam as soon as you get your invitation to apply.

We will send you a form telling you when and how to get a medical exam.

When you apply online, you must submit a letter of explanation in your document checklist instead of your immigration medical exam (IME). In the letter, you must indicate that the primary applicant or the accompanying dependants of the primary applicant are outside Canada.

If you have undergone a medical exam as part of an application in another category and/or if you have completed an IME in the 12 months before you apply, you can submit a copy of the Information Printout Sheet and the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form in your application.

An IRCC officer may still require a new IME.

Does that mean if dependent is outside of Canada, we need to wait for IRCC request?
Well I am not sure about ur situation. So its better if u ask other experts in this forum. @legalfalcon He can help!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
I am a CEC inland applicant. In the last 6 months , I have moved 2 addresses but have kept my initial address in Canada as an official address. Should I mention these addresses or just keep my 1 official address in the Address History?

or mention all 3 and put up in LOE that I used my initial address as my official address ?
If ur initial address is the official one and its same as in all ur ID's, then u can ignore the rest.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am a CEC inland applicant. In the last 6 months , I have moved 2 addresses but have kept my initial address in Canada as an official address. Should I mention these addresses or just keep my 1 official address in the Address History?

or mention all 3 and put up in LOE that I used my initial address as my official address ?
If you have not hanged your country of residence and not moved to QC, you need not worry and do not have to update anything.