+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
But why? Was ur status expired? As per new rule u could have applied for WP extension right for 18 months..
My status was valid till may 2021. Due to family health reason I came to india last year and unable to go back due to covid and project reasons , so now waiting to get back.

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
My status was valid till may 2021. Due to family health reason I came to india last year and unable to go back due to covid and project reasons , so now waiting to get back.
That's unfortunate bro and during this pandemic many others including me got stuck outside. But anyway lets have faith in the process and hope for the best!

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
No. Agents don't have any authority to make decisions, its totally upto VO. I guess to get approval outland applicants should wait until travel ban is lifted.
Hopefully by July the ban is lifted . Let’s wait and watch.

Please If you can share , What province u lived in and what province you are planning to move now ?

ManuelN

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
hi yall, I have a question.
I send a web form asking about how my app was going on since I had no updates since January 2021, and my AOR is May 2020.
And they reply with:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
Does that mean that eligibility is passed as well as the background check? or is it a generic reply?
My online app states that both are currently ongoing.

Thanks in advance!!

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
hi yall, I have a question.
I send a web form asking about how my app was going on since I had no updates since January 2021, and my AOR is May 2020.
And they reply with:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
Does that mean that eligibility is passed as well as the background check? or is it a generic reply?
My online app states that both are currently ongoing.

Thanks in advance!!
I also got similar response a month back and I called agent to confirm and he told me u passed all stages and waiting for final approval..Also what about ur medicals. Have u done remeds?

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
I was in Saskatoon, SK. Most probably will be going back to Ontario when things get sorted..
Oh nice , How was it in SK ? Jobs and other things. Why planned for Toronto now ?

just asking because I am still deciding which place to go after PR . Any information would help !!!

ManuelN

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
I also got similar response a month back and I called agent to confirm and he told me u passed all stages and waiting for final approval..Also what about ur medicals. Have u done remeds?
Not yet since my common law partner and I did our medical in December since the clinic was close due COVID at the time.
I have one more question m how did you call them? I was in the understanding that it was not possible to contact them from outside Canada

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Not yet since my common law partner and I did our medical in December since the clinic was close due COVID at the time.
I have one more question m how did you call them? I was in the understanding that it was not possible to contact them from outside Canada
Well i called multiple times using textnow app and i didn't had any issues..Also we need to a pick random Canadian number from the app while calling and no agents will ever ask u if u are outside or inside Canada.