+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hi All , I received my GCMS notes today and everything has passed on 14/04/2021. Officer has put a note saying "Officer review : Eligibility passed, criminality passed, integrated search completed - NAI. Split print , All requirements met, Approved". Does this mean my application is approved?. Also Group name is added as "CPCO COVID SPLIT PRINT" what does it mean?
I am glad to see ur application is approved. May i know what is online profile showing? Is the status showing approved and also what about all the stages?

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I am glad to see ur application is approved. May i know what is online profile showing? Is the status showing approved and also what about all the stages?
Hi, No change in online portal , Just says we are still reviewing etc. May be we need to wait till travel restrictions are lifted.

Vank1628

Jan 13, 2020
Hey All, I am also an outland CEC candidate, currently in India. Received my ITA on 29th April 2021, currently in process of documentation. Need support from you guys in documentation process.

1. I am not getting my Proof of funds letter from ICICI bank on their letterhead. They are clearly denying to give any information on letter head. They are ready to generate statement online and do the branch manager signature and stamp over there. Can someone please confirm if this will work or any other way to get this done.

2. Also I do have a home loan, do I need to submit papers for that also? Please confirm.

3. Regarding work experience letter, my current organization is not ready to give this letter for active employees. Did anyone else face same situation and how I can manage that.

Request if anyone can share their experience for same situations.

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hey All, I am also an outland CEC candidate, currently in India. Received my ITA on 29th April 2021, currently in process of documentation. Need support from you guys in documentation process.

1. I am not getting my Proof of funds letter from ICICI bank on their letterhead. They are clearly denying to give any information on letter head. They are ready to generate statement online and do the branch manager signature and stamp over there. Can someone please confirm if this will work or any other way to get this done.

2. Also I do have a home loan, do I need to submit papers for that also? Please confirm.

3. Regarding work experience letter, my current organization is not ready to give this letter for active employees. Did anyone else face same situation and how I can manage that.

Request if anyone can share their experience for same situations.
Hey bro if got invited under Cec, then u don't have to show any Proof of funds(whether inland or outland).So question 1 and 2 doesn't affect you. For the last question are u claiming points for ur current employment?

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Hello all ,

Cec Outland with 2 dependants

ITA : apr 16 2021
AOR : apr 27 2021
MEP : may 14 2021
BIL : may 14 2021

Unfortunately I am not able to give biometrics as vfs in india are closed until further notice.

Will they process others steps or they will wait until I submit my bio ? Any idea ?

When do you think vfs will open in india

Vank1628

Jan 13, 2020
Hey bro if got invited under Cec, then u don't have to show any Proof of funds(whether inland or outland).So question 1 and 2 doesn't affect you. For the last question are u claiming points for ur current employment?
Thanks bro, but in my documents checklist, proof of funds letter is mandatory document. I also checked in few other threads that if I don't have active job in Canada, proof of funds letter is required. My CEC candidature is based on my 2 years of experience in Canada last year on my WP.

For second point regarding my work experience, I am employed with same employer through which I was there in Canada. So I guess I have to show that experience letter also right?

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Thanks bro, but in my documents checklist, proof of funds letter is mandatory document. I also checked in few other threads that if I don't have active job in Canada, proof of funds letter is required. My CEC candidature is based on my 2 years of experience in Canada last year on my WP.

For second point regarding my work experience, I am employed with same employer through which I was there in Canada. So I guess I have to show that experience letter also right?
The checklist is showing because u may have entered some amount when u entered in the pool. I am as well as many others in this group haven't shown any POF and got passed all stages. So i am sure u don't have to worry about it.

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hello all ,

Cec Outland with 2 dependants

ITA : apr 16 2021
AOR : apr 27 2021
MEP : may 14 2021
BIL : may 14 2021

Unfortunately I am not able to give biometrics as vfs in india are closed until further notice.

Will they process others steps or they will wait until I submit my bio ? Any idea ?

When do you think vfs will open in india
They gonna process the rest of the application except background checks. And about VFS nobody will have clue when it will reopen. I waited more than 6 months to get it done but if u had given bio in last 10 years for any other purposes then u will excempted..

Reactions: Srisundarcan

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
This is becoming a painfully long process. Open the borders for christ sake.
I totally share your pain buddy - I've been crying a lot lately coz I don't know when my bf can be back under the CEC scheme. Pre-pandemic time it took just 3 months to process everything but now he's been waiting for 1 year and 3 months and still NOTHING at all. He's now trying to transfer internally using the ICT visa, then once he's here, he will update his PR application status and he might get his PR status faster. It really doesn't make sense to me that they suspend all the CoPR issuance while keep accepting immigration applications which they don't have the manpower to process! I'm really frustrated about it.

Reactions: deand21594

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
They gonna process the rest of the application except background checks. And about VFS nobody will have clue when it will reopen. I waited more than 6 months to get it done but if u had given bio in last 10 years for any other purposes then u will excempted..
Thanks a lot for information . I have never given bio . Guess I need to wait till vfs open . Guess this is going to cause delay in my application.

Hoping for best