+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

anukaran

Dec 21, 2014
Hey guys. AOr 21st july, status approved in gcms. Online it says decision in progress.
Added to cpco covid rfv group. Last updated on 8th March 2021
Primary office ottawa, secondary delhi.
My medicals expired on 6th May2021. No update yet.

Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

cecoutlanduser123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hey guys. AOr 21st july, status approved in gcms. Online it says decision in progress.
Added to cpco covid rfv group. Last updated on 8th March 2021
Primary office ottawa, secondary delhi.
My medicals expired on 6th May2021. No update yet.
Great, Congratulations! When did you apply for and get your notes? Do you know when it got approved?

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi All , I received my GCMS notes today and everything has passed on 14/04/2021. Officer has put a note saying "Officer review : Eligibility passed, criminality passed, integrated search completed - NAI. Split print , All requirements met, Approved". Does this mean my application is approved?. Also Group name is added as "CPCO COVID SPLIT PRINT" what does it mean?

Deepti91

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
No further update in my account yet.

I think my Emedical/report was probably shared with IRCC yesterday only, so for now I am waiting.

Do you know if the E-medical document is supposed to mention clearly that the result has been shared with IRCC?
If this helps anyone here, I was asked to do re-medical on 14th May 2021. My re-med report was shared by the medical panel with IRCC on 24th May and I just noticed that my profile got updated with re-med passed on 25th May 2021.

Also, my upfront medical happened sometime in late august 2020, so it hasn't really been a full year after that but IRCC still asked me to do Re-med.

Thanks!

Reactions: UditDe

UditDe

Apr 19, 2021
If this helps anyone here, I was asked to do re-medical on 14th May 2021. My re-med report was shared by the medical panel with IRCC on 24th May and I just noticed that my profile got updated with re-med passed on 25th May 2021.

Also, my upfront medical happened sometime in late august 2020, so it hasn't really been a full year after that but IRCC still asked me to do Re-med.

Thanks!
Was it through the email or you checked on the portal? Coz I did my medical late August 2020 aswel and Haven't received any update to do re-med.

Deepti91

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Was it through the email or you checked on the portal? Coz I did my medical late August 2020 aswel and Haven't received any update to do re-med.
I received an email asking me to check my cic account wherein i was given a re-med letter of instructions-IME form.

Reactions: UditDe

anukaran

Dec 21, 2014
Hi All , I received my GCMS notes today and everything has passed on 14/04/2021. Officer has put a note saying "Officer review : Eligibility passed, criminality passed, integrated search completed - NAI. Split print , All requirements met, Approved". Does this mean my application is approved?. Also Group name is added as "CPCO COVID SPLIT PRINT" what does it mean?
Check 2nd page in gcms notes. Under assessments, Final it should say approved.
I think yours should be approved as well

Reactions: RajathaBS

PramodSpand

May 26, 2021
Hey my AOR June 21,2020. Cec class. Outlander. No update yet , But when I see Pr application status they are currently doing June 21and 27,2020
I afraid Still my criminality in process
Plz comment

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey my AOR June 21,2020. Cec class. Outlander. No update yet , But when I see Pr application status they are currently doing June 21and 27,2020
I afraid Still my criminality in process
Plz comment

Hi , Mine was 19 Jun 2020. CEC Outland. I ordered GCMS notes and my file was approved by officer still no PPR. I believe they are keeping all outland applications on pause {may be after approval} and not sending PPR due to travel restrictions. Just apply for GCMS and see your updates.