+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Stash03

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hey guys, just got my passport mailed with the visa. Just a quick question tho, now that I have it, is that the only document I need to bring when traveling to Canada? Or is there another document I need to bring? Like for instance my proof of funds? Thanks!
1.It is always good to keep Pof as well just be be safe.
2.check the latest Covid requirement
3.vaccination certificate handy

Reactions: areasmina

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
1.It is always good to keep Pof as well just be be safe.
2.check the latest Covid requirement
3.vaccination certificate handy
Thanks for answering! So no need to bring my proof of funds? Just my COVID card? Thanks!

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
U should have received two copies of your copr along with the passport .
U have to carry those with you when you travel and Yeah you should also have your proof of funds in case the immigration officer asks you about it

Stash03

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Thanks for answering! So no need to bring my proof of funds? Just my COVID card? Thanks!
Also do carry proof of funds(pof),Mostly they would not ask but I hear that they have asked some very few people.But better to be on the safer side to carry it

ManuelN

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
Hi y'all !
I just recieved a ready for visa email. I can't believe it really.
But my concern is that my profile did not receive any updates at all. Is that normal?
One more question, once I send my and my SO passports to the VAC on my country, do I need to pay for anything besides the fee for them to return my passport?
Thanks in advance !!!!

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hi y'all !
I just recieved a ready for visa email. I can't believe it really.
But my concern is that my profile did not receive any updates at all. Is that normal?
One more question, once I send my and my SO passports to the VAC on my country, do I need to pay for anything besides the fee for them to return my passport?
Thanks in advance !!!!
It is normal. Nothing to pay except the returning fees

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi Friends,

Anyone whose Photograph Rejected for PR card and he received his PR card. What is Timeline in such case?
My PR Card photograph was rejected by IRCC without any reason given. I sent new Photograph to Nova Scotia center on August 1. After then there is no further information. I tried to call IRCC several times but they are not providing any information. It is now 6 months I am waiting to receive My PR Card.

Regards

ManuelN

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
It is normal. Nothing to pay except the returning fees
Thanks for the reply!!!
I have one more question.
In the email they are asking for an address where I will stay in Canada. But I plan to travel maybe in March so I have no idea where I go no stay. I know that I would go to Vancouver most likely since I already lived there for a year and a half almost. What to I say? That I have no afters what would go to Vancouver ?

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Hi All,
Had been a silent watcher of the group to understand the timelines. I have received PPR . Posting my timelines so that it helps fellows like me :)

Category: CEC Inland (when applied) and later moved out of Canada and hence ultimately became a CEC Outland application

AOR: 16 -MAR-2021
Got portal Email: Nov 2021
Replied back to portal email stating change in address (already had raised webform): Nov 2021
Re medical request:29 - Mar-2022
Re medical Passed: 06-APR-2022
PPR: 08-APR-2022

Thanks to the group for providing support . Don't lose hope. PPR is on the way :) Good luck!
Hey, have you made your way back to Canada?

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
I am a cec outland applicant my work permit is expired i have received the portal email.
Aor July 2021
Portal email Oct 27th

I replied to the saying i am currently outside canada and do not have a valid visa ,IRCC responded saying “we cannot process if you’re outside canada please let us know when you’re in Canada”.

any suggestions what to next?
Hey i'm in the same boat as you were. Could you pls walk me through how you were able to get ppr?

Samreen Zehra

Jan 28, 2024
Hi all,

Just to share my timeline from AOR to COPR.
I wish you all the very best and I can't wait to keep reading everyone else's PPR journey!

CEC Outland Single Applicant
AOR: June 18th, 2020
MEP: Passed and Extended for another year
Biometrics: completed January 21, 2021
Eligibility: Passed Dec. 4, 2020
Criminality/ Security: Completed March 3rd, 2021
File approved March 3rd 2021.
PPR email received Feb 7, 2022.
PPR Document submission to embassy Feb.14, 2022
Account updated to Approved Feb. 24, 2022
Got COPR March 4th.
Hi could you or anyone let me know if for cec Outland - if any proof of funds are required to show at the border ?
I have received my copr today and planning to travel to Canada soon .