+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC on EE

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have one application under the old system in FSW.

I have one year Canadian experinece and I would like to go through CEC with EE profile. No I have foreign experiece, when I create the profile If I omit this experience I am only eligible for CEC, of cource the number of points is decreased but since I have LMIA I dont really care.

Can I omit the foreign experience on the EE profile even though I have FSW application with all of this experience. I mean, I have most of the reference letters, I do not have paystubs for this experience but I would like to omit it.

What do you thing? Will I be found for misrepresentation? I will defenetly declare this experience later on in the History/background declaration form. I just do not need points for it

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
atapiat said:
Hi everyone,

I have one application under the old system in FSW.

I have one year Canadian experinece and I would like to go through CEC with EE profile. No I have foreign experiece, when I create the profile If I omit this experience I am only eligible for CEC, of cource the number of points is decreased but since I have LMIA I dont really care.

Can I omit the foreign experience on the EE profile even though I have FSW application with all of this experience. I mean, I have most of the reference letters, I do not have paystubs for this experience but I would like to omit it.

What do you thing? Will I be found for misrepresentation? I will defenetly declare this experience later on in the History/background declaration form. I just do not need points for it
That would be absolute misrepresentation of fact. I did not understand why you want to take off that foreign experience bit? You already covered one year which straight away qualifies you to CEC, you have LMIA so no worries on score. Why is that foreign experience bothering you then?

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Because with that experience I em eligible for FSW and CEC.
Now I have one application for FSW that is ongoing, in case I get invite on FSW in EE I have to first revoke the current FSW before I apply for FSW under EE as you can have two application through separate programs but not 2 application in same program.

That is the reason.

My was of thinking is that when you create EE profile, the purpose of the experience is to points only, so technically if you do not include foreign one it should not be misinterpretation as they do not say that you should include all your experience in the past 10 years.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
atapiat said:
Because with that experience I em eligible for FSW and CEC.
Now I have one application for FSW that is ongoing, in case I get invite on FSW in EE I have to first revoke the current FSW before I apply for FSW under EE as you can have two application through separate programs but not 2 application in same program.

That is the reason.

My was of thinking is that when you create EE profile, the purpose of the experience is to points only, so technically if you do not include foreign one it should not be misinterpretation as they do not say that you should include all your experience in the past 10 years.
I do not agree with your way of thinking. Any part of your life on which questions being asked by CIC should be thoroughly true and detailed. If you already filed FSW under the old system you can always tag your old file number with your EE profile. No revoking required. There is a question on that when you submit application against ITA.

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
I did not understand you quite well. Is there specific question about previous applications once you get ITA?

When I create my EE profie there was a question about if I have applied in visa for Canada. I choose yes and put my UCI number.

Did I miss anything?

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
atapiat said:
I did not understand you quite well. Is there specific question about previous applications once you get ITA?

When I create my EE profie there was a question about if I have applied in visa for Canada. I choose yes and put my UCI number.

Did I miss anything?
When you submit application there's a question around if you submitted any other application before?

Whether CIC asks or not it is not acceptable to misrepresent facts.

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Maybe you misunderstood me. By no means I want to misrepresent any information to CIC.

I checked: Immigration history and citizenships

there is the following question:

Has X Y applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?

YES

Has X Y applied for Express Entry before?

NO

Even though I have applied for FSW it was under the old system so I assume the answer here is NO. Any thoughts?

If X Y has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below:

Here I provide my UCI.

Where is the part to link my old FSW application? Or by providing the UCI it is done automatically.