+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

Yzt95

Jun 26, 2023
Still waiting as well. AOR October 27th, 2022.
I received my GCMS notes and it shows my application has been approved since January 23rd, 2023.
Reach out to my MP office and they checked my case with IRCC and also said that my application has been approved since January 23rd, 2023 and that no more information is required from my end and that IRCC is preparing for next steps.
Till now, still waiting for the Portal E-mail. no idea what else to do at this point if the application has been approved for almost 6 months. So if anyone has any advice, it would be very much appreciated!

RaccoonS

Apr 6, 2023
Still waiting as well. AOR October 27th, 2022.
I received my GCMS notes and it shows my application has been approved since January 23rd, 2023.
Reach out to my MP office and they checked my case with IRCC and also said that my application has been approved since January 23rd, 2023 and that no more information is required from my end and that IRCC is preparing for next steps.
Till now, still waiting for the Portal E-mail. no idea what else to do at this point if the application has been approved for almost 6 months. So if anyone has any advice, it would be very much appreciated!
hi,
Could you tell pls what the tracker shows?
And did you call IRCC? Agents didn't tell you that your application is approved, did they?

Yzt95

Jun 26, 2023
hi,
Could you tell pls what the tracker shows?
And did you call IRCC? Agents didn't tell you that your application is approved, did they?
Hi! Overall status shows "In Progress" and Tracker shows that Biometrics, Medical Exam, Eligibility, and Background Verification as "Complete".
I can also see my COPR number (and it shows that it expires in October 2023).

And this is the response I received from the MP:

"After speaking with IRCC I have been informed that there is nothing else for you to do on this application. Your application was approved on January 23, 2023, congratulations!

Your CoPR will expire in October, and right now IRCC is getting ready to send you the next steps. I will follow up in a month to ensure that things are moving smoothly."

But no I have not called IRCC so that is probably another step to take!

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hi! Overall status shows "In Progress" and Tracker shows that Biometrics, Medical Exam, Eligibility, and Background Verification as "Complete".
I can also see my COPR number (and it shows that it expires in October 2023).

And this is the response I received from the MP:

"After speaking with IRCC I have been informed that there is nothing else for you to do on this application. Your application was approved on January 23, 2023, congratulations!

Your CoPR will expire in October, and right now IRCC is getting ready to send you the next steps. I will follow up in a month to ensure that things are moving smoothly."

But no I have not called IRCC so that is probably another step to take!
I'm surprised by how much IRCC is clowning with your application. They can't send an approved applicant his PR in 6 months, it shows how broken IRCC systems and processes are. Good luck you get your PR soon.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Let me see if I got this right, you filled out a form and applied for CEC and you filled that you already have one year of Canadian Experience now you received ITA, but you still haven't filled out your full one-year work experience?!

if this is the case you're not eligible because you technically lied on your application. you have to finish the full 1 year before applying to be eligible.

As per its website "have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last 3 years before you apply"
No, not necessarily the case. The system has a glitch in which it counts as 1 year for people, even though they are only 11 months into CEC. For example: Your start date of work is April 30, 2022; but in March 2023, the system automatically assumes that you are already 1 year CEC. So I don't think they lied on their application in this case.

Yzt95

Jun 26, 2023
I'm surprised by how much IRCC is clowning with your application. They can't send an approved applicant his PR in 6 months, it shows how broken IRCC systems and processes are. Good luck you get your PR soon.
Thank you! and Yes it's been a very frustrating process for sure, as so many people I know who applied later than me have already received their PR cards. So not sure what the issue for mine if it has been approved as mentioned :/.

• Angry
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Yes still waiting...

Here's the timeline of my application:
CEC Inland
ITA - September 28, 2022
AOR - October 19, 2022
Medical - November 9, 2022
Biometrics - November 10, 2022
Background verification - January 31, 2023
Then nothing....

I sent an email to MP on June 20 and received a reply on June 21.
I logged back in my CIC account and Application Status Tracker on June 26 because I was just curious if something had changed since my email to MP, and true enough there was an update!

In the Application Status Tracker, Eligibility had finally changed to Completed.
In my CIC account, it said Final Decision: June 25, 2023 but still in progress.

On June 27, I received another email from MP:
"I have contacted IRCC about your case. Per IRCC:

Application is being processed in Etobicoke
Application was received on October 19, 2022
All assessments have passed
Waiting for a final decision
There are no outstanding documents

What we can do is continue to monitor the progress of the application. Feel free to contact me after 2 months (i.e., after August 27) and I can contact IRCC for another status update."

I believe the next step is to receive a Portal Email? But up to now, I still haven't received any update.
did you got the portal email?

Gigixo

May 2, 2020
AOR October, is there anyone who is still waiting for the copr ? AOR Oct 18 here and still stuck at Security:/

Gigixo

May 2, 2020
October 15, security in progress.
have you done anything about it ? i have tried emailing the MP a few times and of course it’s has been the same response from the IRCC agent- security is in progress and if they need anything, they will send me an email…This is frustrating!

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
have you done anything about it ? i have tried emailing the MP a few times and of course it’s has been the same response from the IRCC agent- security is in progress and if they need anything, they will send me an email…This is frustrating!
is everything else completed on tracker apart from security?