+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

rishi4roshan

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Hello All, I can see the COPR details in the tracker but under that I see that my spouse has the same passport number and COPR document number as mine. Is it normal? I thought we both going to have two different COPR and passport numbers....please advise

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hello All, I can see the COPR details in the tracker but under that I see that my spouse has the same passport number and COPR document number as mine. Is it normal? I thought we both going to have two different COPR and passport numbers....please advise
I just checked my tracker and same as yours. Did you find answer?

rishi4roshan

Star Member
May 17, 2012
I just checked my tracker and same as yours. Did you find answer?
I think it's a technical issue. Just select your dependent, click on 'Contact details' or 'Activities' and then again click on 'Document Status'. Document status should refresh. If it doesn't, might be a glitch.

Reactions: yenice

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
So I just received by GCMS notes. And it seems the case anaylst simply glossed through a document without understanding. Can that was the whole reason of my review required.

Can I raise a webform to explain the situation.
How long did you take to get your GCMS notes?

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
So I just received by GCMS notes. And it seems the case anaylst simply glossed through a document without understanding. Can that was the whole reason of my review required.

Was that document related to your work experience, or was it something else?

philoxy4

Feb 13, 2023

Same for me, the case analyst says "Review Required" but also included "A11.2 Met" , "R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met" and "Ready to finalize"
I don't know why the review required was included. Last time this comment was made by the case analyst was Jan 20th, 2023. I raised a webform and called IRCC that my application is beyond 5 months, I am still waiting.

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Same for me, the case analyst says "Review Required" but also included A11.2 Met" , "R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met" and "Ready to finalize"
I don't know why the review required was included. Last time this comment was made by the case analyst was Jan 20th, 2023. I raised a webform and called IRCC that my application is beyond 5 months, I am still waiting.
Isn't that the overall assessment "Recommend Passed". I'm in the same situation, the overally assessment is "Recommend Passed", but there's one foreign experience with "review required", taking this out, I still have enough CRS above the cut-off, so it's Recommend Passed with A11.2 Met" , "R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met"

philoxy4

Feb 13, 2023
Isn't that the overall assessment "Recommend Passed". I'm in the same situation, the overally assessment is "Recommend Passed", but there's one foreign experience with "review required", taking this out, I still have enough CRS above the cut-off, so it's Recommend Passed with A11.2 Met" , "R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met"
I am not really sure. I guess we just have to keep waiting and praying that a deciding officer will look at our application and give positive response speedily.