****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

philoxy4

Feb 13, 2023
  • Wow
Reactions: nixferns

uaa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
the processing time of CEC via EE inland officially changed to 5 months. Does this mean everyone wanting from Oct AOR for CEC can raise the issue in webforms, since it exceeded their normal processing times.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
Can you please let me know what exactly do we need to mention on the webform regarding this particular case? My AOR is Oct 15 and it seems like October is the unfortunate batch. I have colleagues who have received PPRs within couple of months

Roxenalpert

Mar 21, 2023
Can you please let me know what exactly do we need to mention on the webform regarding this particular case? My AOR is Oct 15 and it seems like October is the unfortunate batch. I have colleagues who have received PPRs within couple of months
The intention of the webform to notify the IRCC that your application has exceeded the normal processing time. I did just that, threw in a couple of lines about how its affecting me emotionally and kept it short. I am sure what else to say there tbh.

Interesting I also have the Oct 15 AOR. Did you ask for the GCMS notes?

Reactions: philoxy4

uaa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
The intention of the webform to notify the IRCC that your application has exceeded the normal processing time. I did just that, threw in a couple of lines about how its affecting me emotionally and kept it short. I am sure what else to say there tbh.

Interesting I also have the Oct 15 AOR. Did you ask for the GCMS notes?
Thanks for the help. Yes, I ordered IRCC GCMS notes last week, hopefully that helps. On another note, do webforms help in any way?

Roxenalpert

Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for the help. Yes, I ordered IRCC GCMS notes last week, hopefully that helps. On another note, do webforms help in any way?
All I know if you raise the webform within the processing timeframe they just simply ignore it, otherwise they are bound to reply with 3-5 business days. So lets see what happens.

Still whether its effective or not, you are better of trying and hoping for the best.

uaa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
All I know if you raise the webform within the processing timeframe they just simply ignore it, otherwise they are bound to reply with 3-5 business days. So lets see what happens.

Still whether its effective or not, you are better of trying and hoping for the best.
Has IRCC responded to you on the webforms you raised?

Apr 11, 2023
7 days before 6 months I got a pleasant email:
CEC (Inland)
CRS: 504
AOR: Oct 18th
Old Medical Used: No update
Re-Medical request: Feb 16th
Re-Medical done: Feb 26th
Re-Medical Passed: Feb 26th
Portal 1 email: Apr 11th
PO: CGY-Calgary
System still showing in progress, and no other updates in between.

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
7 days before 6 months I got a pleasant email:
CEC (Inland)
CRS: 504
AOR: Oct 18th
Old Medical Used: No update
Re-Medical request: Feb 16th
Re-Medical done: Feb 26th
Re-Medical Passed: Feb 26th
Portal 1 email: Apr 11th
PO: CGY-Calgary
System still showing in progress, and no other updates in between.
Congratulations! Do you by chance know your PVO and SVO?