+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
Yes, if you choose Privacy Act. It is free, but you will never get it.
I had the same thing happen for me, just got the initial mail with temporary reference number. It stated that once the request is registered actual number will be generated, which never happened even after 3 weeks.
I got mine thru ATIP-CBSA, free. No permanent tracker number were introduced but received it after 30 days. You’re still on the SLA if you said it’s in 3 weeks time.

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Thank you so much, that gives some hope.
I waited until 30 days, and sent an email to the email address they provided in the confirmation email. They answered that and sent me the notes. The same tactic didn't work with GICC which basically said they were overwhelmed and f*** the 30-day deadline :D

Reactions: prince.ali1

athi_prakash

Star Member
Aug 29, 2022
I waited until 30 days, and sent an email to the email address they provided in the confirmation email. They answered that and sent me the notes. The same tactic didn't work with GICC which basically said they were overwhelmed and f*** the 30-day deadline :D
good to know, I will try the same.
What is GICC? I applied for GCMS and CBSA. Planning to apply for CSIS too, since mince seems to be stuck at security.

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
good to know, I will try the same.
What is GICC? I applied for GCMS and CBSA. Planning to apply for CSIS too, since mince seems to be stuck at security.
GCMS is the same system used by CIC and CBSA. So you can apply for GCMS notes from either CBSA or CIC. for some reasons, I tend to refer to CIC as GICC.

Reactions: athi_prakash

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
Was thinking of the same if ever I will not receive if after 30 days. Still glad to know it worked for you.

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Was thinking of the same if ever I will not receive if after 30 days. Still glad to know it worked for you.
Apparently something really went wrong at Vancouver VO, and so they started sendong our applications to others VOs. Hopefully we will see some movements soon.

pyramid7799

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Yes, if you choose Privacy Act. It is free, but you will never get it.
I had the same thing happen for me, just got the initial mail with temporary reference number. It stated that once the request is registered actual number will be generated, which never happened even after 3 weeks.
Previously, I created one under 'Access to information act' - i didn't received it yet. what is the right way to create it through CBSA ?

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
Apparently something really went wrong at Vancouver VO, and so they started sendong our applications to others VOs. Hopefully we will see some movements soon.
I called just now to confirm this and my application was actually moved to Etobicoke from the last update on my account (January 31). Still, agent said Eligibility is not started.

Barombi

Jan 25, 2023
Hello everyone,
I noticed that some applications were moved from Vancouver to Kitchener and I didn't find any information about Kitchener VO, I created a WhatsApp group for who have Kitchener as VO so let's share our timelines and any feedback/news about this VO
This is the link to join :
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Ec1R9oFctrqB7N9cz4cPQI

My timeline is
AOR : Nov 03
MED : Nov 17
GU : Jan 31
Eligibility not started
Backgroundcheck : Completed
Medical exams : Completed
Biometric : Completed
Number of dependants : 2
Old VO : Vancouver
New VO : Kitchener

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
The PR tracker is showing biometrics in progress, but no email has been received regarding biometrics. Does anyone know what this means ?
I see the same on my tracker. I would not worry too much about it though!

Anna828

Feb 21, 2018
Important questions:

On my tracker, it says Eligibility Completed (it's green). What does this mean? Is it possible that it is completed but not passed?

The tracker also says the following on Feb 16 (updated today): We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

I never reached out or sent them anything... What could this mean?

I appreciate any input :)