+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

lostinpk

Jan 30, 2023
I think I got my first GU today! As I've never had it before, can someone confirm that it is one:

It says " Application/profile updated" under current status but I don't see any other changes.
Also saw a ghost update just now. My AOR is Oct 4 - CEC Inland. VO Edmonton. Hope it's a good sign! Fingers crossed for all!

Reactions: yenice and Anna828

lostinpk

Jan 30, 2023
Happy to share that I just received the portal email!

CEC Inland (with one dependent in Canada)
AOR: Oct 4, 2022
Medical passed: Oct 27, 2022
GU1: Feb 17, 2022
PPR: Feb 17, 2022
Primary VO: Edmonton
Received PPR from Etobicoke

On the tracker website both eligibility and background are "not started" as of yet. Think VO Edmonton won't update every step they proceed immediately. They will just give you a surprise!

Anna828

Feb 21, 2018

On the tracker website both eligibility and background are "not started" as of yet. Think VO Edmonton won't update every step they proceed immediately. They will just give you a surprise!
WOOWW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: lostinpk

manchinh

Oct 3, 2022
Also saw a ghost update just now. My AOR is Oct 4 - CEC Inland. VO Edmonton. Hope it's a good sign! Fingers crossed for all!
Did your application status changed from Submitted status to Applicaiton updated? I don't see any update on my profile till now. AOR is on OCT4th. Just Biometrics and medicals got update on OCT 27th. After that no updates on my profile and status shows as Submitted.

VO: Edmonton

lostinpk

Jan 30, 2023
Did your application status changed from Submitted status to Applicaiton updated? I don't see any update on my profile till now. AOR is on OCT4th. Just Biometrics and medicals got update on OCT 27th. After that no updates on my profile and status shows as Submitted.

VO: Edmonton
Yes I saw a status change this morning, aka a ghost update.
Think you will receive an update soon!

jawand

Feb 12, 2023

Congratulations on the progress :)

what does your PPR letter says? "asking you if you are in Canada or not? if not in canada then submit passport for PR Visa?" well, atleast that's what I got on 2 Feb.

Mine is
VO: Vancouver
AOR: 14 OCT
Meds: 7 NOV
GU2: 27 Jan
PPR: 2 FEB

I raised a webform and told them that I am in Canada and provided my UCI/Name, Current Address and PR photo.
Even since then no update from them. My lawyer told me since I was not in Canada when my application was submitted, that is why they asked me if I need to submit my passport.

Just wanted to confirm if you are in similar scenario ?

lostinpk

Jan 30, 2023
Congratulations on the progress :)

what does your PPR letter says? "asking you if you are in Canada or not? if not in canada then submit passport for PR Visa?" well, atleast that's what I got on 2 Feb.

Mine is
VO: Vancouver
AOR: 14 OCT
Meds: 7 NOV
GU2: 27 Jan
PPR: 2 FEB

I raised a webform and told them that I am in Canada and provided my UCI/Name, Current Address and PR photo.
Even since then no update from them. My lawyer told me since I was not in Canada when my application was submitted, that is why they asked me if I need to submit my passport.

Just wanted to confirm if you are in similar scenario ?
My letter did ask if I was in Canada or not but there's no mention of submitting passport for visa. I've been staying inside Canada the whole process since the day I submitted my application. Thanks

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hello guys, What is the next step after uploading Photo on Portal? Will there be any GU before eCOPR? Is there anything else to be mindful of?