+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hii
Aor: 13 October
Medical update: 12 November and then it disappears from my account after 2 days...
Again medical update; 5 January...
Waiting for next updates..
Any idea why it's two medical updates..!!???

Does anyone know how to contact IRCC? I am trying but it's not even connecting...!?
Because you submitted an old medical report. It's a common thing with old medicals, you shouldn't worry about it. Call 1-888-242-2100, don't give your UCI number(i.e. press 2), once you hear Afghanistan blah,blah,blah, press 1, 2, 0. If you are lucky, you will get transferred immediately, if not, try a couple of times

Takita

May 12, 2021
Because you submitted an old medical report. It's a common thing with old medicals, you shouldn't worry about it. Call 1-888-242-2100, don't give your UCI number(i.e. press 2), once you hear Afghanistan blah,blah,blah, press 1, 2, 0. If you are lucky, you will get transferred immediately, if not, try a couple of times
this goes to 'protection from abuse' line. not correct line for pr.

Takita

May 12, 2021
Well, to the best of my knowledge, that's the correct line for PR
When did you last called? I called this afternoon and can say it's not correct line and moreover they stopped transferring from cit!zenship line to pr lines as used to before and the only way (at least that worked for me) is to enter EE App number and DoB and then transfer to agent (works after several tries) after system provide generic update on file.

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
When did you last called? I called this afternoon and can say it's not correct line and moreover they stopped transferring from cit!zenship line to pr lines as used to before and the only way (at least that worked for me) is to enter EE App number and DoB and then transfer to agent (works after several tries) after system provide generic update on file.
I used the line this morning and I was able to speak to an agent. It is the correct line!

immigrant_kane

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
CEC Inland
AOR : Oct 4
Med/Bio: Oct 27
Final decision - Processing

It seems I am one among the few who have not got their PPR yet.
Most people seem to have gotten their PPR (who got their AOR in the first week of Oct).
Anybody in the same boat as me?

Pjjack

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
CEC Inland

Most people seem to have gotten their PPR (who got their AOR in the first week of Oct).
My AOR was Oct 1st but my application is still under process. No updates since medicals passed vanished mid November

Takita

May 12, 2021
CEC Inland

My AOR was Oct 1st but my application is still under process. No updates since medicals passed vanished mid November
CEC Inland
AOR 21 Oct
MEP/Bio/GU1 - 9 Nov

File not touched since then..

Reactions: a_manumohan

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
I called IRCC today to check the latest update, there has been no change since October (medical pass) and no one touched the file since then it seems.
Eligibility and Security hasn't started yet, I got the same update last time when I called (November 03, 2022)

Pjjack

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
I called IRCC today to check the latest update, there has been no change since October (medical pass) and no one touched the file since then it seems.
Eligibility and Security hasn't started yet, I got the same update last time when I called (November 03, 2022)
How were you able to get ahold of them? I tried calling a couple times today and said they couldn’t transfer me because of high call volumes

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
How were you able to get ahold of them? I tried calling a couple times today and said they couldn’t transfer me because of high call volumes
I called at around 09:30 AM EST. And luckily when I pressed to speak to the agent it connected. The wait was more than 40 mins and they called me back after 40 mins.

jasmineseth87

Star Member
Jan 14, 2023
Similar timeline as you. AOR 1 OCT. All stages passed since nov 21. Waiting for PPR.

What's your VO?

CEC Inland