****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

immigrant_kane

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
CEC Inland
AOR 21 Oct
MEP/Bio/GU1 - 9 Nov

File not touched since then..
How do you know they havent looked at your file? I feel like people whose files is straight forward getting it quicker.
My friend applied for PR 15 days prior to me, she only had canadian experience and no indian experience and masters from canada. Her application got processed swiftly. I wonder how they verify overseas work experience! Maybe that delays things.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Pjjack

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
What do you mean 'it vanished'? It doesn't have a date on which you cleared the medical exam?
Medicals passed but usually it disappears when a ghost update happens and then eventually will say passed again. The agent said it shows passed on their side and there’s nothing to worry about

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
How do you know they havent looked at your file? I feel like people whose files is straight forward getting it quicker.
My friend applied for PR 15 days prior to me, she only had canadian experience and no indian experience and masters from canada. Her application got processed swiftly. I wonder how they verify overseas work experience! Maybe that delays things.
What was her aor?

CEC Applicant 2022

Dec 22, 2022
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-11-2022
Post this email, In Profile Review of additional documents changed to

• January 6, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Is this any sign of progress?
Update Today: Review of Additional Document status changed to “Not Applicable”.

Reactions: Raj0411

immigrant_kane

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
I have been waiting for my PPR, my application timelines are:
1. ITA - SEP 15 2022
2. AOR - OCT 4 2022
3. Med/Bio - OCT 27 2022
CEC Inland.

I just found in my email junk from
IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca

Apparently in March 2022 while just exploring the PR Portal, I had created a login using the same email which I also gave for my CEC PR EE application.
I can login to the PR Portal and I see a dummy application I had created for PNP (Never submitted it) the status reads Initiated but there is no date of submission.

Do you think that could be causing delays? Also should I have given a different email in my CEC PR EE application?
People getting PPR now are given a temporary login password using which they access the PR Portal, I seem to already have a login as I explained earlier.
Im worried if already having a login with the email on the PR Portal is causing an issue? Anyone who has done this or know someone who might have done this?
What I am more worried about is, what if they never sent me an email (since I already had a login password for the email I used for my PR EE application) and the PPR confirmation link expired after 7 days? IRCC Agents don't ever pick calls, don't even know who to ask.

immigrant_kane

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
I have been waiting for my PPR, my application timelines are:
1. ITA - SEP 15 2022
2. AOR - OCT 4 2022
3. Med/Bio - OCT 27 2022
CEC Inland.

I just found in my email junk from
IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca

Apparently in March 2022 while just exploring the PR Portal, I had created a login using the same email which I also gave for my CEC PR EE application.
I can login to the PR Portal and I see a dummy application I had created for PNP (Never submitted it) the status reads Initiated but there is no date of submission.

Do you think that could be causing delays? Also should I have given a different email in my CEC PR EE application?
People getting PPR now are given a temporary login password using which they access the PR Portal, I seem to already have a login as I explained earlier.
Im worried if already having a login with the email on the PR Portal is causing an issue? Anyone who has done this or know someone who might have done this?
What I am more worried about is, what if they never sent me an email (since I already had a login password for the email I used for my PR EE application) and the PPR confirmation link expired after 7 days? IRCC Agents don't ever pick calls, don't even know who to ask.

Apparently on the cic website it asks clearly not to make our own account! FML!