+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
By app, do you mean the tracker or the portal? My tracker says "Not started" for eligibility.
Tracker shows not started. Portal showing with reviewing and agent told also reviewing.

i dont know who is right.

whats your time line.

mine nov 2 aor

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Tracker shows not started. Portal showing with reviewing and agent told also reviewing.

i dont know who is right.

whats your time line.

mine nov 2 aor
The agent has the access to the most updated info on your file - So is not started (like mine). Vancouver VO as well?

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
The agent has the access to the most updated info on your file - So is not started (like mine). Vancouver VO as well?
I have the similar timeline, Nov 4 AOR, background is completed (GU on Jan 31), Eligibility not started, Vancouver VO... I read somewhere that background check is only conducted if eligibility is at least recommended pass, so I'm not sure that the status remains not started until the visa officer finalizes the pass or not... Just keep waiting :D

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
I noticed that the tracker is not real-time updated. It looks like they update the information once a week only. You can see the last update day on the top right of the page.

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
I have the similar timeline, Nov 4 AOR, background is completed (GU on Jan 31), Eligibility not started, Vancouver VO... I read somewhere that background check is only conducted if eligibility is at least recommended pass, so I'm not sure that the status remains not started until the visa officer finalizes the pass or not... Just keep waiting :D
My AOR is October 18, I also got my background completed on Jan 31! Could it be the same officer?

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
I finally was able to talk to an agent after gazillion times :D So, my medical is still under review and security has not started yet. Eligibility, criminality and info sharing already passed. I also received a response for my webform regarding my medical and they said they forwarded it to the office. I really hope it passed as I just found out I'm pregnant.

Primary VO is CIO
Secondary VO CPC Ottawa yesss ottawa which I've read from some threads is known for slow processing but still I am happy I was able to call hehe.
So I called IRCC again and no progress from last time. Security for me and my dependent have not started and my medical is still under review since nov 23. She just said that they are processing a lot of medicals and I just have to wait.

lcp1234

Jan 6, 2022
It looks like we have a pattern here! Same status, AOR Oct 18 - Etobicoke PVO and Vancouver SVO as well. When was your BG updated?
Yes! Got a GU last week, can't remember if it was Jan 31st or February 1. Called IRCC on Friday and BG was complete. Only eligibility not started!

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Yes! Got a GU last week, can't remember if it was Jan 31st or February 1. Called IRCC on Friday and BG was complete. Only eligibility not started!
Same dates! They seem to be doing everything in batches on the Vancouver VO - let's hope they are doing our eligibility in batches as well

lcp1234

Jan 6, 2022
Same dates! They seem to be doing everything in batches on the Vancouver VO - let's hope they are doing our eligibility in batches as well
I'm really hoping that, since security is done which supposedly is the last step, eligibility is at least recommended pass somewhere lol. I've read that in a couple sites, also saw a couple people saying that they called IRCC one time and eligibility was passed, and then called again days later and eligibility was not started :confused:

Reactions: Joy_Lil

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
I'm really hoping that, since security is done which supposedly is the last step, eligibility is at least recommended pass somewhere lol. I've read that in a couple sites, also saw a couple people saying that they called IRCC one time and eligibility was passed, and then called again days later and eligibility was not started :confused:
fingers crossed for a quick turn around for all of us having this same pattern.

Reactions: Joy_Lil