+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - October 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

MayurMirwani

Oct 28, 2021
AOR 4 Oct. Just spoke to an agent, nobody has touched my file after MEP, UCI and First Eligibility Review in November 2021. So the status in signature is still valid.
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Pass
Info Sharing: Complete
Medical: Pass
Security: Not started

Hey @asiqur I am in excatly same position as you. Same timeline. Can you please post an update whenever you receive one?
And has anyone here had any success in talking to a live agent since March started? I've called over 100 times from different numbers & at different times. But never got transfered to an agent. Any insight will be helpful.

Thanks.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Hey @asiqur I am in excatly same position as you. Same timeline. Can you please post an update whenever you receive one?
And has anyone here had any success in talking to a live agent since March started? I've called over 100 times from different numbers & at different times. But never got transfered to an agent. Any insight will be helpful.

Thanks.
Hey @MayurMirwani, sure, I'll keep you posted. Do you also have Eligibility Review Required?

Regarding the Call Centre situation, when I called them last time, I had to try about 40-50 calls back to back, only then did they put me in the queue. My wait time was 118 minutes, but they took a little over 2 hours to finally connect me to an agent, who was so tired that I could feel that he wanted me to disconnect as soon as possible LOL!

Reactions: MayurMirwani

MayurMirwani

Oct 28, 2021
Hey @MayurMirwani, sure, I'll keep you posted. Do you also have Eligibility Review Required?

Regarding the Call Centre situation, when I called them last time, I had to try about 40-50 calls back to back, only then did they put me in the queue. My wait time was 118 minutes, but they took a little over 2 hours to finally connect me to an agent, who was so tired that I could feel that he wanted me to disconnect as soon as possible LOL!
Yes exactly like you. Review Required in Eligibility but my GCMS notes says 'A11.2 Met'. So am not sure what's wrong. My file was last touched by an officer on 29th December & nothing after that.
Well thanks for updating me on the call center situation. I will keep trying. Looking forward to your updates :)

Reactions: asiqur

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Yes exactly like you. Review Required in Eligibility but my GCMS notes says 'A11.2 Met'. So am not sure what's wrong. My file was last touched by an officer on 29th December & nothing after that.
Well thanks for updating me on the call center situation. I will keep trying. Looking forward to your updates :)
You don't find it in your GCMS notes why did they put a Review Required on your file? For example, they left a note on my file that one of my reference letters from foreign employers was not provided (which I had provided later in November but my Webform was not processed before the Eligibility review) and that my Canadian reference letter is not signed (though it was digitally signed with a named signature). Due to this, my CRS dropped so they put A11.2 and R87.1 on RR.
Are you a CEC applicant? If yes, what does R87.1 say on your application?

MayurMirwani

Oct 28, 2021
You don't find it in your GCMS notes why did they put a Review Required on your file? For example, they left a note on my file that one of my reference letters from foreign employers was not provided (which I had provided later in November but my Webform was not processed before the Eligibility review) and that my Canadian reference letter is not signed (though it was digitally signed with a named signature). Due to this, my CRS dropped so they put A11.2 and R87.1 on RR.
Are you a CEC applicant? If yes, what does R87.1 say on your application?
I am actually a PNP applicant and my A11.2 is met but R87 says 'RR by an officer'. I know this is because I have too many jobs in my profile. (Around 8 employers) out of which I have 6 reference letters but other 2 business closed in pandemic & hence I couldn't get any letters from them. I had this similar situation during my process of AINP but the immigration officer called me through a private number & discussed all these details. After which he was convinced & issued my PNP letter. I am not sure if IRCC will go this extra mile to actually look carefully in my case & approve it.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
I am actually a PNP applicant and my A11.2 is met but R87 says 'RR by an officer'. I know this is because I have too many jobs in my profile. (Around 8 employers) out of which I have 6 reference letters but other 2 business closed in pandemic & hence I couldn't get any letters from them. I had this similar situation during my process of AINP but the immigration officer called me through a private number & discussed all these details. After which he was convinced & issued my PNP letter. I am not sure if IRCC will go this extra mile to actually look carefully in my case & approve it.
Thanks for the details. Usually, if you claim CRS for anything and they can't assess that through your submitted documents, only then do they issue an ADR. In your case, you seem to meet your draw criteria, it's just that the analyst wants the Case Officer to review your experience as you said, and make the final decision. GoodLuck!

MayurMirwani

Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for the details. Usually, if you claim CRS for anything and they can't assess that through your submitted documents, only then do they issue an ADR. In your case, you seem to meet your draw criteria, it's just that the analyst wants the Case Officer to review your experience as you said, and make the final decision. GoodLuck!
Yes, even I thought so. Alberta verified my work history before releasing the PNP, so I assume IRCC will take that into consideration & move forward with it. But it has been stuck since months now. Hope to hear something from them soon. Thanks for your help & all the best to you. Let's keep eachother updated.

MayurMirwani

Oct 28, 2021
I justed checked my notes again & in that there is no specific concern by the analyst. It says Review Required by an officer. But at the end it also says 'Ready to Finalize'. I guess this means an officer just has to review my file before finalizing. I might be wrong but that's all I can see.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
I justed checked my notes again & in that there is no specific concern by the analyst. It says Review Required by an officer. But at the end it also says 'Ready to Finalize'. I guess this means an officer just has to review my file before finalizing. I might be wrong but that's all I can see.
That's great. It means you'll probably receive your portal the next time officer picks up your file :)