+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - October 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

dharanc

Sep 1, 2021
Did anyone with October AOR get a request from IRCC to confirm the current residential address?

emu2021

Aug 5, 2021
Did anyone with October AOR get a request from IRCC to confirm the current residential address?
`yes , i had a request. AOR Oct- 2nd.
got into submit document section. Didnt see any option or link to submit.
Then loged in Incognito mode. Refreshed the submit documents page couple of times, then the option appeared.
Uploaded the document. clicked next at the bottom. then had to sing electronically, then submit. done.

Reactions: dharanc

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
AOR 4 Oct. Just spoke to an agent, nobody has touched my file after MEP, UCI and First Eligibility Review in November 2021. So the status in signature is still valid.
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Pass
Info Sharing: Complete
Medical: Pass
Security: Not started

dharanc

Sep 1, 2021
AOR 4 Oct. Just spoke to an agent, nobody has touched my file after MEP, UCI and First Eligibility Review in November 2021. So the status in signature is still valid.
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Pass
Info Sharing: Complete
Medical: Pass
Security: Not started
What are GCMS Notes? I see its in your timeline

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
What are GCMS Notes? I see its in your timeline
GCMS stands for the Global Case Management System that IRCC uses to manage and process applications electronically. When we apply, our applications are promoted to the GCMS after completeness check for further processing. The GCMS notes are left on our applications by officers as applications progresses through different stages. Given the fact that IRCC’s current GCKey application portal is not always up-to-date and is very ambiguous and not so transparent regarding our files’ current status, most applicants apply to obtain GCMS notes under the Access to Information and Privacy Act for detailed . You can apply GCMS notes from IRCC and CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) using this link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Please be advised that IRCC sometimes never answers your requests. CBSA on the other hand gives you a notification of extension if they can’t process your request within the required time under the act (i.e. 30 days). I applied to IRCC and CBSA in December with one day difference, and I never heard from IRCC. However, CBSA on the hand did send a notification of extension after 30 days and sent the notes in next 15-20 days or so (45-50 days in total).

Also, if you have dependents, you need to send a signed consent form to allow IRCC or CBSA to disclose information of your dependents in your GCMS notes. For children under 16, both parents need to sign the form.

I hope this helps. GoodLuck!

Reactions: dharanc

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Update on my case. Finally recieved my PR Card and guess what. PR card had the correct details compared to mistakes in eCOPR. So, all those who see some issues in eCoPR, just wait for card to come before you think about next steps. Below are timelines for my cmplete case. Best of luck and wish everyone of you get approvals asap.
Btw Residence portal stil says "In Review with IRCC"

CEC Inland
ITA:
Aug 05, 2021
AOR: Oct 1, 2021
UCI / BIO: Never noticed what date it was updated :).
Medicals: Nov 16th 2021
Portal email: January 11th, 2022
Portal Credentials: Jan 13th, 2022
eCOPR: Jan 18th, 2022
PR Card Approval: Feb 15th 2022
Card Arrived: Feb 26th 2022

Mehnik

Dec 8, 2021
CEC Inland

ITA: Aug 19, 2021

AOR: Oct 14, 2021

UCI/BIO: Never noticed.

MEDICAL: Dec 20th 2021

01 dependent

Her biomatrics done on Jan 21st 2022.

Long silence till date

VO: Vancouver

Nov 25, 2021
Update on my case. Finally recieved my PR Card and guess what. PR card had the correct details compared to mistakes in eCOPR. So, all those who see some issues in eCoPR, just wait for card to come before you think about next steps. Below are timelines for my cmplete case. Best of luck and wish everyone of you get approvals asap.
Btw Residence portal stil says "In Review with IRCC"

CEC Inland
ITA:
Aug 05, 2021
AOR: Oct 1, 2021
UCI / BIO: Never noticed what date it was updated :).
Medicals: Nov 16th 2021
Portal email: January 11th, 2022
Portal Credentials: Jan 13th, 2022
eCOPR: Jan 18th, 2022
PR Card Approval: Feb 15th 2022
Card Arrived: Feb 26th 2022
What do you mean by PR Card Approval? I received my eCOPR on Feb 2nd and linked my application about 10-12 days later as well. Still have not heard anything, no GUs and status on portal + application is the same as well. Can I do anything to speed up the process?