+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi, Thanks for the reply. Did you pay biometrics fee upfront and Do CEC inland applicants required to submit RCMP PCC along with PCC from country of origin. Thank you..
I am not sure about Biometrics. PCC is generally required from countries where you have stayed for more than 6 months. Later on in my application I was requested to submit RCMP PCC. In my main application, PCC was requested from the country of origin only. We can submit both PCCs together.

Seagull

Sep 27, 2018
Thanks for the response, I'm not sure if its an additional document, I made a small mistake while applying for my WES evaluation report. I didn't add IRCC as my recipient. so they were unable to access my ECA report. they asked me to order a duplicate report and add IRCC as my recipient. I dont have to upload any documents, i have ordered a duplicate report and now its just between WES and IRCC. I cannot do anything to speed up the process.
my medicals is still not updated. WES confirmed that they have sent my report to IRCC two days ago, but when i spoke to an IRCC agent today they said they haven't received it yet.
How many days does it take for ADR's to update?
Any information is appreciated. thanks
IRCC is automatically added as a recipient of WES report if the the purpose of your WES evaluation is for Immigration. What was your purpose - Immigration or Education?

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hi, Thanks for the reply. Did you pay biometrics fee upfront and Do CEC inland applicants required to submit RCMP PCC along with PCC from country of origin. Thank you..
Biometric and Fingerprint via RCMP both are different. Biometric were only for certain countries prior to Dec 31st 2018 where someone can do it upfront or else CIC will ask for an ADR (only if your backhome country comes on their list - you can search on their site for list of countries). After Dec 31st, 2018 whoever submit their file for PR, biometric is mandatory.

FYI - Fingerprint of RCMP is not even mandatory. I have seen many got an ADR request if they hadn't do it upfront and few didn't receive ADR to submit it so it's random. I did mine RCMP along with my backhome PCC together and submit it prior to my AOR.

Reactions: Seagull

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Haha, I just wish they speed up the process. 3 months is more than enough for PPRs in my opinion. Hoping we receive good news in this month.
Just received my GCMS notes today.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

As per my friend, if info. sharing is complete that means the case is almost approved. I'm not sure how true is that

Reactions: mandeep000

Janab1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018

As per my friend, if info. sharing is complete that means the case is almost approved. I'm not sure how true is that
Did your eligibility changed in your profile too or it still under review in your profile

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018

Good news is on the way :)
What is your AOR? Stream? CEC Inland?

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
I called CIC 2 days back and got this info. Agent was good and gave the info right away like as soon as I ask for status update, she gave me details within 15 sec without putting me on hold.

I was not aware about "Info Sharing" at that time so didn't ask otherwise would ask.

CEC Inland Applicant (me + 1 depenedent) , AOR 31st Oct ; MEP passed on Nov 28th ; Dec 18th got an ADR for Canadian College Transcript (status changed to in progress to we are processing so in other terms "IP2).

Reactions: mandeep000

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I called CIC 2 days back and got this info. Agent was good and gave the info right away like as soon as I ask for status update, she gave me details within 15 sec without putting me on hold.

I was not aware about "Info Sharing" at that time so didn't ask otherwise would ask.

CEC Inland Applicant (me + 1 depenedent) , AOR 31st Oct ; MEP passed on Nov 28th ; Dec 18th got an ADR for Canadian College Transcript (status changed to in progress to we are processing so in other terms "IP2).
I am in a similar situation as you. ADR for RCMP PCC was requested on Nov 16, I submitted on Jan 7th. ADR is still under Review, been over a month now.

Erick09

Nov 28, 2018

Hi,
what is info sharing means , can you plz tell me . and after what stage it is done ?
Thanks

Last edited:

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I called today, nice agent told me:
Eligibility: not done
Bg : not done
Security: not started

AOR Nov 7th
MEP Dec 1st

Long way to go ...

1971yeg

Feb 8, 2019
Hello,

I was asked to submit Additional documents to verify some hours at my employment and clarify a few things. Should that be worrying me? I submitted those clarification docs within a couple days by feb 6th.. My AOR was on Sept 29th..

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hello,

I was asked to submit Additional documents to verify some hours at my employment and clarify a few things. Should that be worrying me? I submitted those clarification docs within a couple days by feb 6th.. My AOR was on Sept 29th..
No nothing to worry, if they are asking ADR it means they are working on your application.
You can call the agents and inquire about Eligibility, Criminality, Security, Visa Office and Info Sharing. What is your stream? CEC or FSW? Inland or Outland?