+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

jamaican_waiting

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
I finally received my PR card.. It is finished. Landed June 24th and received PR card in the mail, after they requested new photographs some time in August. Picked up the card on 09/07, after I got back from vacation out of the country (not sure when it arrived).

All the Best to everyone!! Some day soon.. you too can forget about CIC for now :)

#signingout

mayanyunxiao

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
How did you came back canada without PR card?

jamaican_waiting said:
I finally received my PR card.. It is finished. Landed June 24th and received PR card in the mail, after they requested new photographs some time in August. Picked up the card on 09/07, after I got back from vacation out of the country (not sure when it arrived).

All the Best to everyone!! Some day soon.. you too can forget about CIC for now :)

#signingout

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Dear All
My wife is in canada and she applied PR in oct 2014 and we got married in 2015 and added me on 22nd oct 2015
in between visitor visa rejected twice in 2015 post oct but i have got my medical as well as landing fees in march 2016 but post that no reply for Pr

Can i try to apply for visitor visa again or does it impact in PR Process?

Singh54321

Jun 30, 2016
Hii traumghingraa,, most of the couples here are going through same process, i've seen here people trv and sowp rejected even more than five times,, and most of the them r just waiting for bcz we r just sick of applying visitor visa and sowp

Ravsg

Dec 24, 2014
did anyone get any mail from CIC to the given address as CIC mentioned the below comment in my account and I really don't have any clue on what that letter means to me.

"We sent you a letter on September 14, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

The below are my details,
CIC received my application: 6th Oct 2014
Got AOR: 11th Feb 2015
Paid RFPR upfront (due to CIC error email): 19th Jan 2016
Got MR: 24th Apr 2016
Added Child: 2nd July 2016
Shared all the documents, updated application forms, BG verification forms, UK PCC documents (as I travelled to UK and stayed more than 6 months in between), latest indian PCC on 1st Sep 2016.

Could anybody help me out on detailed what the letter means to me? so that I will be prepared for it.

Rahul_sharma_76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Probably they sent you some communication. Just wait for it. Do you have a representative ? That could be the reason too because these agents don't care about someone's application. If not you can always contact them saying you didn't receive any communication.

Superman202015

Jun 10, 2016
I guess Rahul is right, because I saw same notes dated August 22nd , but since then i didn't receive any letter. But same day my agent did receive a reply via email in reference to some request. Letter means email here 99%

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Experts please help - IMPORTANT !! received an email from CIC ---

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement of paragraph 87.1(2)(a) of the IRPR which states that a foreign national is a member of the Canadian Experience Class if they have acquired in Canada, within the three years before the date on which their application for permanent residence is made, at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work experience, in one or more occupations that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, exclusive of restricted occupations.

I am not satisfied that you submitted a genuine letter of employment with your application pursuant to the Canada Experience Class. I base this opinion on the fact that the signatory of your letter of employment, XXX, was not employed as General Manager of the XXX, ON on April 07, 2014, the date on the letter. Further, it is noted, that this establishment does not have a position called Marketing Manager (Business Development) as the letter claims.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this letter. The onus is on you to demonstrate that you were working in the capacity you declared. You have until October 23, 2016, to submit additional information you would like me to consider. Please ensure that you quote the file number, indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

What shall i do, I have all the letters, the LMO, the ROE, the Pay Stubs.. what should i do please help...

Superman202015

Jun 10, 2016
I am not expert, but answering on my general knowledge and common sense. It's seems officer is saying the person who signed your letter of employment was not having authority to sign that letter, or you can interpret that General manager was not a general manager during that time. Probably cic did background investigation and found out general manager was not general manager in whose capacity or claiming he or she signed your letter of employment.
Secondly, officer also found that there was no position with your firm titled marketing manager.

It means now officer doubts your credibility for stating truth. Now you have to prove that you stated truth in the letter of employment. That general manager was general manager at that time and he or she got authority to sign that letter on behalf of your company. Secondly, you have prove your company has position of title marketing manager. And show you worked there and or someone else working there currently with same title.

Probably you can ask your company again to clarify this via new letter stating that XXX was general manager on such date and they got marketing manager position. Attach duties, pay stub. And any other document which prove above that you are not lying, ask help from lawyer or immigration agent. But good one. All the best. We all are worried now. Is that a new trend with cic to reject old files to get rid of us, before express entry files. ?

cec_21 said:

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement of paragraph 87.1(2)(a) of the IRPR which states that a foreign national is a member of the Canadian Experience Class if they have acquired in Canada, within the three years before the date on which their application for permanent residence is made, at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work experience, in one or more occupations that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, exclusive of restricted occupations.

I am not satisfied that you submitted a genuine letter of employment with your application pursuant to the Canada Experience Class. I base this opinion on the fact that the signatory of your letter of employment, XXX, was not employed as General Manager of the XXX, ON on April 07, 2014, the date on the letter. Further, it is noted, that this establishment does not have a position called Marketing Manager (Business Development) as the letter claims.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this letter. The onus is on you to demonstrate that you were working in the capacity you declared. You have until October 23, 2016, to submit additional information you would like me to consider. Please ensure that you quote the file number, indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

What shall i do, I have all the letters, the LMO, the ROE, the Pay Stubs.. what should i do please help...

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Superman202015 said:
I am not expert, but answering on my general knowledge and common sense. It's seems officer is saying the person who signed your letter of employment was not having authority to sign that letter, or you can interpret that General manager was not a general manager during that time. Probably cic did background investigation and found out general manager was not general manager in whose capacity or claiming he or she signed your letter of employment.
Secondly, officer also found that there was no position with your firm titled marketing manager.

It means now officer doubts your credibility for stating truth. Now you have to prove that you stated truth in the letter of employment. That general manager was general manager at that time and he or she got authority to sign that letter on behalf of your company. Secondly, you have prove your company has position of title marketing manager. And show you worked there and or someone else working there currently with same title.

Probably you can ask your company again to clarify this via new letter stating that XXX was general manager on such date and they got marketing manager position. Attach duties, pay stub. And any other document which prove above that you are not lying, ask help from lawyer or immigration agent. But good one. All the best. We all are worried now. Is that a new trend with cic to reject old files to get rid of us, before express entry files. ?
Thank you, well I have an LMO of that job which means the company had advertised and was approved by the program officer so they can't say that there was no position of title.. And, the LMO was also address to the General Manager in question!

sachinpatel.o1

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
09-04-2016
Med's Done....
12-04-2016
Interview........
RPRF Requested/Paid on 27-04-2016
Passport Req..
09-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
cec_21 said:

What is your timeline? By this email to you we can guess that CIC is working on our applications. Which is a good news for all of us.

Have you already replied to the officer? If not! Please ask your General Manager to type in a letter explaining about the authority of the person who signed your letter. Like in my case it was the Operations manager who hired me and signed the employment letter for me, luckily i havent received any email from CIC. I hope not to receive any email because i have changed my job and I am sure the person who hired me has changed as well. I am not sure if my previous employer will help me out with any paper work.

Honestly i will be pretty angry if i did receive any of this non sense from CIC at this point. Its 15 days to 2 years of filing my application. I filed it on OCt-10th-2014. Good luck to all fellow applicants hope to hear something soon from CIC.

kittu7

Jul 3, 2013
Hi my self krishna I never posted any any info in this forum but i am silently observing this forum but i have a big problem experts can you please help me

My time lines as fallows
I filed my pr application JUly 31 ,2014
AOR on OCT 24 ,Medicals on Jan 20, 2016 added my wife after that she Already in Canada came on SOWP On jan 31,2016
she got documents req on Feb 10, Paid RPRF both On March 10, Submitted my wife medicals old one which we used in process of SOWP she done in india on Dec 2 ,2015.

Now sep 7 ,2016 I got an email from Cic says i need to provide ROE from all my employers , Now i tried all my employers i submitted t4 from 4 employers its tough to get from other two employers they are in no more contact with me

and another thing yesterday my wife got Medical request but i replied them with old scanned copy which we done previously for SOWP

so please advice me How to answer about Roe why they asked me now after submitting pcc Paying RPRF and why they ask medicals again

please reply me Thanks in Advance

senecanking

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Hello,

I am currently in India. I was working in Canada for last 4 years and had to come back to india due to urgency.
I have work permit but do not have visa on my passport. From India it takes 34 days to complete the process.
My Company told me to come within next 15 days to retain my job.

What can I do in this situation?

Do I have any other option?

jamaican_waiting

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
mayanyunxiao said:
How did you came back canada without PR card?
I applied for a Permanent Resident Travel Document the day I landed in Jamaica, I was there for two weeks and it took about 5 business days for them to return my passport with the visa (PRTD).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/