+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

Gibinjoseph

Jan 2, 2015
KRUNAL.SHAH1190 said:
What's ur time line ?

Oct 16, aor Feb 17, Meds and rprf paid upfront in first week of march, I asked the agent what do you mean by Eligibility and verification is passed he said that means you qualified under CEC because NOC code was matching the Job Responsibility and now an officer just need combine everything together and make a final decision based on criminality and something else.

KRUNAL.SHAH1190

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
AINP RECEIVED
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Gibinjoseph said:
Oct 16, aor Feb 17, Meds and rprf paid upfront in first week of march, I asked the agent what do you mean by Eligibility and verification is passed he said that means you qualified under CEC because NOC code was matching the Job Responsibility and now an officer just need combine everything together and make a final decision based on criminality and something else.
Thanks buddy I am OCT 20, I will call and ask if I can get any information about my file. my workpermit is expiring soon in 2 week and I don't know what to do? I hope they will finish our application soon.

psab2014

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 3, 2014
Doc's Request.
March 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2015
Med's Request
March 11, 2016
Med's Done....
March 17, 2016
Interview........
RPRF March 14 (upfront)
Passport Req..
waiting :o
sedatly said:
What does it say on the first page under "Assessment"?
sorry guys, been absent for a while hahaha

this:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: In progress
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: In progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

:(

Yuva2599

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
KRUNAL.SHAH1190 said:
Thanks buddy I am OCT 20, I will call and ask if I can get any information about my file. my workpermit is expiring soon in 2 week and I don't know what to do? I hope they will finish our application soon.
You please call in the afternoon time around 4 to 4.30...very good response..other time they dont even open the file, i called 2 days back, the call center agent really helped me to know some information

JDHALI48

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
psab2014 said:
sorry guys, been absent for a while hahaha , this:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: In progress Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
:(
Hi psab,
How old your GCMS notes are ?

Didn't a call center agent tell you that everything has been passed on your file and you're just waiting for final approval a couple of weeks before ? (Sorry, If I'm wrong ).

BTW, I called CIC yesterday and agent said that everything is passed but there is no new update on my file after RPRF request. Agent said that there has been some delays in the final decisions (may be meant by final decisions of many other applications or just was referring to mine). Agent told me not to worry because it is normal with CIC ,also mentioned that I should get my good news within this month.

Only 11 business days left in May, let's see if agent was right.

psab2014

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 3, 2014
Doc's Request.
March 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2015
Med's Request
March 11, 2016
Med's Done....
March 17, 2016
Interview........
RPRF March 14 (upfront)
Passport Req..
waiting :o
JDHALI48 said:
Hi psab,

Didn't a call center agent tell you that everything has been passed on your file and you're just waiting for final approval a couple of weeks before ? (Sorry, If I'm wrong ).

BTW, I called CIC yesterday and agent said that everything is passed but there is no new update on my file after RPRF request. Agent said that there has been some delays in the final decisions (may be meant by final decisions of many other applications or just was referring to mine). Agent told me not to worry because it is normal with CIC ,also mentioned that I should get my good news within this month.

Exactly! The agent told me that everything was passed...

I ordered my notes on April 14. It was emailed to me yesterday.. I guess they get the notes back from the day you requested?

Yuva2599

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
JDHALI48 said:
Hi psab,

Same for me as well...waiting for the PPT request

anklet

Sep 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
02**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014