alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jean1 said:
RPRF requested and paid , oct 10 applicant ... I wonder how long will it take for them to request my passport... Wait and see!
When did you get your AOR? and when did you get Meds received message in ECAS?

Thanks

jamaican_waiting

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Rouble said:
guys i need your help. I got an email from cic asking for the following:

Schedule A: please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with no gaps in time started from march 23, 2008 regarding question 12.
> Client Information: please provide a pay stubs from your employer.
> T4: please provide a copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency T4 form for year 2014.

> Notice of Assessment: please provide a copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment for year 2014.

do we need to send everything via mail or email. It asks for my original signature for schedule A?

Also, i changed my job in jan 2015. Should i add my offer letter for my new job as well?
I filled out my Schedule A online, completed a supplementary document in word detailing all of my personal history (because there wasn't enough space on the original form), I printed the documents, signed and scanned to my computer and I replied to their original email with the attached document.

It wouldn't hurt to include your new job offer letter, but so long as the details reflect in Schedule A, you should be fine. In my email, it specified, 'please reply to this email'. It didn't ask for documents via mail.

kittu_1510

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront (along with application)
Med's Done....
Upfront (June 2015)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
Hello Friends,

Happy to inform that I am Permanent Resident now.
I received Ready for Visa email on 29th. Sent my Passports to CIC, PR was approved on 9th March and received my passports back from them on 22nd. I did Flag-Pole landing at Rainbow bridge. Landing process did not take much time both at US and Canadian side.
All the very best to rest of you all who are waiting for PR.

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
kittu_1510 said:
Hello Friends,

I received Ready for Visa email on 29th. Sent my Passports to CIC, PR was approved on 9th March and received my passports back from them on 22nd. I did Flag-Pole landing at Rainbow bridge. Landing process did not take much time both at US and Canadian side.
Awesome news! Can't wait to get back my PP and flag poling at rainbow bridge as well.

Rouble

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamaican_waiting said:
I filled out my Schedule A online, completed a supplementary document in word detailing all of my personal history (because there wasn't enough space on the original form), I printed the documents, signed and scanned to my computer and I replied to their original email with the attached document.

It wouldn't hurt to include your new job offer letter, but so long as the details reflect in Schedule A, you should be fine. In my email, it specified, 'please reply to this email'. It didn't ask for documents via mail.
thanks for your advise...appreciate it

sahatamojit

Jul 21, 2014
Mississauga,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
kittu_1510 said:
Hello Friends,

How you get to know that PR got approved on 9th..I was thinking we only get to know after receiving the passport back from CIC?

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
ABS_1382 said:
Guys...Since Yesterday I am not able to check the status of my file...It says that 'We were not able to identify you using the information you provided'...I have tried with file #, UCI #, RPRF Receipt # but its not working...

Anybody facing a similar problem....

Thanks....
Finally, I was able to login to see the updates on my application...Happy to see that they have received my upfront medicals and I could login with my receipt which gives me the confidence that they have linked my upfront RPRF to my file.....Hope to see the next steps finished quickly.....Thanks....

FNMEFNME

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hi Guys,

i wonderring how long it will take for the doctors to send Medical results to CIC after medical ex is done? and how many days will it take to show up in the ECAS?

I just got my medical done yesterday in Calgary, hate to drive in Calgary so much.

JDHALI48

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
FNMEFNME said:
Hi Guys,

i wonderring how long it will take for the doctors to send Medical results to CIC after medical ex is done? and how many days will it take to show up in the ECAS?

I just got my medical done yesterday in Calgary, hate to drive in Calgary so much.
My doctor send results to CIC after 4 days(My doctor had e-medical enabled), and CIC updated my ECAS 3 days after that.

JDHALI48

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
JDHALI48 said:
Any update for October 21st applicants yet ?
My friends who applied in October have got a second line : 2. We sent you correspondence for Acknowledgement of Receipt on February {Day}, 2015.
I was expecting to have that line today. But nothing yet.
So, Am I the only 21st applicant left ? I'm really worried guys. I see in this forum, there were some updates for October 20 applicants on tuesday. I was hoping to have some update before this long weekend. Really stressed out :'( :-X
Do you think I should call CIC , if they could tell me anything ?

jamaican_waiting

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
(Oct 20th applicant)

I too had a line added to my ECAS between last night and today:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 20, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 18, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on February 19, 2015.

I can also log in with my RPRF receipt #. I did my upfront medical on March 11th, no clue if it has even been uploaded by my doctor as yet, but they did say it usually takes 10 business days.

stk2014oct

Mar 17, 2016
JDHALI48 said:
So, Am I the only 21st applicant left ? I'm really worried guys. I see in this forum, there were some updates for October 20 applicants on tuesday. I was hoping to have some update before this long weekend. Really stressed out :'( :-X
Do you think I should call CIC , if they could tell me anything ?
I'm a 20th applicant...Im also freaking out right now. No updates since AOR