CEC October 2014 Applicants

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
Excited said:
Thank you Friend. I will be sending it through Canada Xpress post with tracking number. Return post is strictly through Canada Xpresspost per their instructions in the email.
did you send it to the courier address?

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
Instructions are as below. I am currently staying in Canada. Hence will be sending to the former address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

· If you are unable to submit any of the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that alternate arrangements can be explored.

jamaican_waiting

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
psab2014 said:
I'm shaking every time I receive an email! haha
haha, I'm shaking every time too. My application got to CIC Oct 20 so I guess I'm at the bottom of the barrel! Already paid my $490 fee & doing my medical upfront tomorrow so my fingers are crossed that once they get that it won't be long until my Passport Request!

felix888

Mar 10, 2016
hi guys, i have paid my upfront RPRF after I have received my third line (medical results have been received), now i can log in the cease using the RPRF receipt no., do you know whether i can still receive the email for RPRF? thanks

psab2014

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 3, 2014
Doc's Request.
March 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2015
Med's Request
March 11, 2016
Med's Done....
March 17, 2016
Interview........
RPRF March 14 (upfront)
Passport Req..
waiting :o
jamaican_waiting said:
haha, I'm shaking every time too. My application got to CIC Oct 20 so I guess I'm at the bottom of the barrel! Already paid my $490 fee & doing my medical upfront tomorrow so my fingers are crossed that once they get that it won't be long until my Passport Request!
Cool, you are one of the lucky ones from October 20 that stayed! I booked my medical for next week too since it seems that people that did it upfront are getting updates faster. Should have done a while ago though.. Oh well. Hopefully the torture it's close to the end :)

Good luck to us ;D

CEC_TorontoApplicant

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
Received Hong Kong PCC request from CIC today. First ever update since AOR. ;-)

Issue is they have requested for my wife as well whereas my wife was in Hong Kong for less than 6 months (5 months to be exact).

Can I ask them that this is unnecessary as per their guidelines for PR application?

CEC_TorontoApplicant

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
vikrantcanada said:
Congrats mate!
It seems that they are working on the eligibility or October applicants.
Yes. I am 3rd Oct applicant and I received HK PCC request today. If I had completed it earlier I might have received MR today.

CEC_TorontoApplicant

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
I got below mail today - 10th Mar

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application: E000XXXXX

<<NAME>>

Email: <<Email Address>>

Dear <<Name>>,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø UCI# - <<NAME>>:
Police Certificate: Please provide an original police clearance certificate from Hong Kong
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/hong-kong.asp
Ø UCI# - <<MY WIFE'S NAME>>:
Police Certificate: Please provide an original police clearance certificate from Hong Kong
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/hong-kong.asp
These above must be received at this office by: 2016/05/10

You must send us the requested information by email within 60 days from the date of this letter.

Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.

Please note:

· Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French.

· Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.

Regards,

XL6271
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Question is if PCC is required to be sent by HK Police Department directly to CIC, why would they mention to send email and
say do not submit originals.....? Isnt this confusing?

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
I am also a Ocotober 3rd applicant nothing yet. But my file is under background check. Hopeful I can get some feedback tomorrow...

dj1982

Jan 31, 2016
I am also oct2,2014 applicant receive AOR Feb 9,2014 RCMP Requested on March 2015 submitted within 15 days, also confirm with Call center they received RCMP for me and my wife on time. Ecas show only two line "Application Received on Oct 2 2014", "We started your application on Feb10 2015". Nothing received MR request yet. :( :( :( . Really frustrate

Application Received: Oct 2 2014 (Ecas)
Aor : Feb 9 2015
Application started: On Feb 10 2015 (Ecas)
RCMP Requested : March 30 2015
NOC : 2282
PCC & RCMP Submitted along with the application

OCT06

Mar 10, 2016
Hi everyone,

I submitted my CEC application last October 1 and received by CIC last October 6,2014.. Received AOR February 10,2015 no MR as of today.. My BOWP will expire on May 8, 2016. I called CIC and the agent said that in case I never get any news about my application by the end of the month, I can apply for BOWP again. The agent also said that due to high volume of applications that they received I will probably have the decision by July or August.

Should I apply now for BOWP or wait until end of March?

Is there anyone with same case like mine?

Thanks for the response...

XYyoyo

Mar 10, 2016
Hi everyone,

I was a silent follower and this forum has helped me a lot. About An hour ago, i received my MR!!!

My application was received by CIC on Oct 3, 2014 and AOR on Feb 9, 2015. 2014 NOA and T4 were sent to CIC upfront in July 2015.

Didn't hear anything from CIC until now.

:D :D :D :D

Wish everybody good luck!

mkocisz

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sent to Sydney/ Requested CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2014 - date they receive my application
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
just an update.
Yesterday got medical request
today they asked me to sent notice of assessment and T4's for 2013 and 2014
thanks

zahirp

Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-October-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-Feb-2015
Med's Request
10-March-2016
Med's Done....
11-March-2016
Interview........
RPRP Requested on 06 April, 2016. Paid same day
Passport Req..
14-April-2016
Update for all October Applicants...
I Too just got a MEDICAL REQUEST.....NO OTHER ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUEST AS OF NOW...
FINGERS CROSSED

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
zahirp said:
Update for all October Applicants...
I Too just got a MEDICAL REQUEST.....NO OTHER ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUEST AS OF NOW...
FINGERS CROSSED
Congrats, can you pls share your time line? Thanks