App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
You welcome champ, I know now that not everyone on here hates me as some suggests!!

I bet there is a big party on tonight at your place .............. nice pork biryani!!

Selm said:
:) Thank You so much Bro.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

looking at the base, CIC been processing applications slower than normal. I'm going to increase the date to expect MR to 280 days for now. The last person that received MR was an August 7th applicant so I'm guessing we have couple more months of wait. Sorry for the bad news. Hopefully CIC speed up the process a little bit.

Good luck everyone

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
Guys I want to thank you all . I know I'm in wrong post ..

I'm October applicant whose application came back due to over all cap..

I applied cec express entry in 2 nd week of March and last week my PR approved ,.. I just want to say you thanks ... I have learned many things about cec in this link ....

Thanks for answering all my doubts ...

Best of luck ...

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naga.msbi said:
Guys I want to thank you all . I know I'm in wrong post ..

I'm October applicant whose application came back due to over all cap..

I applied cec express entry in 2 nd week of March and last week my PR approved ,.. I just want to say you thanks ... I have learned many things about cec in this link ....

Thanks for answering all my doubts ...

Best of luck ...
wow congrats. seems like EE is 10 times faster.

What was your score?

Vamsee

Jun 3, 2015
Hello,

My name is Vamsee and I have applied for PR under CEC in October 2014. I received my AOR in March 2015. My marital status got changed and I have sent the updates to the CEC office. In reply to my email, they have asked me to send the relevant documents along with the photographs of my marriage. My question is, do I need to send the photographs via email (I might have to send 5 to 10 emails because of size restrictions) or can I send them via post. There are contradicting statements in the email I received from CIC.

"Photos must be loose. Do not send them in binders, albums, frames or other such containers. Do not send video discs or video cassettes"

"With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address....

Can you please give me a suggestion.

Thanks.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vamsee said:
Hello,

My name is Vamsee and I have applied for PR under CEC in October 2014. I received my AOR in March 2015. My marital status got changed and I have sent the updates to the CEC office. In reply to my email, they have asked me to send the relevant documents along with the photographs of my marriage. My question is, do I need to send the photographs via email (I might have to send 5 to 10 emails because of size restrictions) or can I send them via post. There are contradicting statements in the email I received from CIC.

"Photos must be loose. Do not send them in binders, albums, frames or other such containers. Do not send video discs or video cassettes"

"With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address....

Thanks.
Someone else had the same issue and he couldn't compress all the images into the required file size. If you can compress them enough to have them fit in one e-mail it should be Ok. If not, maybe try to have them sent as hard copied via regular mail.

canadababu

Star Member
May 23, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront 17-11-2015
Vamsee said:
Hello,

Thanks.
Vamsee ,

My case is similar to yours.
Applied for PR under CEC in sep 2014.
Got AOR in Feb 2015.
Married in March 2015 in India.

I have sent them an email about status change and attached my marriage certificate.
But I haven't got a reply till now.

First mail sent on may 5th to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
I have sent another mail on may 27th to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

To which email Id did you sent your status change?
what other documents do we need to send apart from marriage photos?

Vamsee

Jun 3, 2015
Hello Babu,

I have sent the docs to the same email to which you have sent. The documents I have sent is
IMM0008, IMM5406, IMM5669. I was asked to send these docs along with marriage documents. Please let me know if we need to send any more documents.

Thanks.

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
mayanyunxiao said:
I did the upfront Medical exam at May 27.
Please update the sheet for me.
Updated...

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gareth29 said:
How does a guy go about getting GCMS notes?

1. Visit https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
2. Scroll down and check the box "I have read, understood and agree with the above Privacy Notice." and Submit.
3. Select CIC from the drop down. (first field)
4. Select Individual/Corportation present in Canada (Second drop down)
5. Fill in your details (Self explanatory)
6. Select Member of public for "Select the category that best describes you"
7. select "E-mail" for "How would you prefer to receive the requested records" ( choose the mode you are comfortable with)
8. Continue to next page.
9. You dont need to attach any additional documents, unless you want to prove something.
10. Select Privacy Act in next page
11. Submit the final request. Once you submitted the request, wait for one month.

This been posted on the forum before. hope it helps