Doc's Request.
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
nhixon said:
Hi,

Yes. They do send an acknowledgement email stating that they have received it. You should be getting it soon. I did get it.

After approximately a month, you will receive notice for paying the PR application fees.
Thanks nhixon, when they replied after your submission? What fees they ask you to pay after one month? In my case, they asked to pay spouse's processing fee and RPRF in the documents request email.

elchivo83

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Does anyone have any idea about how long the process takes to get the final PR once we have received the Medical Request and completed it? I had a friend who did it all a year or so ago, and she can't remember the exact timeframe it took for her, but she seems to think that once MR started rolling, everything else finished pretty quickly.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
can take anything from 2 to 10 months... generally 2-3 months.

elchivo83 said:
Does anyone have any idea about how long the process takes to get the final PR once we have received the Medical Request and completed it? I had a friend who did it all a year or so ago, and she can't remember the exact timeframe it took for her, but she seems to think that once MR started rolling, everything else finished pretty quickly.

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
Yes. I even did my meds 1 month prior to applying for permanent residence. I merely submitted the receipt of my med exam among with my federal application so that they could find me in the database. When my ECAS went alive it immediately said "Medical results have been received". ;)

marina2909

May 4, 2015
When do you guys expect to get medical request according to current times? I was thinking it will be in June but now it doesn't seem like it will. And do we expect the whole process to finish this year?

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
marina2909 said:
When do you guys expect to get medical request according to current times? I was thinking it will be in June but now it doesn't seem like it will. And do we expect the whole process to finish this year?
I'm guessing July or Aug!!!

kamatmahesh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Toronto
Hello everybody,

Good to see that everyone has similar questions and I want to throw in mine too

a. I sent my marital status change to CPC-Sydney(along with the scanned true copy of my Marriage Certificate and was asked to forward it to CPC-Ottawa as my case was with them. I did that, however, did not see any response other than the auto-response.
Some folks on here say that they received the response within a day or two asking them to re-send the documents in one file (compressed size) , or maybe re-send it again. I haven't received any response after sending CPC-Ottawa the email on Apr 24, should i be worried or keep waiting ?

b. I have my wife's PCC from india is ready. What other documents would I need to have with me when they ask me to send her documents to add her to my PR application ?

Response is greatly appreciated

M

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I am applying in CEC category. I have total 10 years of experience out of which I have worked in Canada for 13 months in 2014-15 and rest of the time in one of Indian MNC. I have got a reference letter for Canadian work having salary, benefits, working hours and list of duties.

My question is: Will I need similar letter (having duties listed) for Indian experience as well? I don't think my employer will provide it. Or I will need just a traditional letter having employment duration and designtation will work? I can easily get traditional letter. I have all payslips, offer letter, promotion letters etc.

Please help.

Thanks.

Stormy

Aug 31, 2014
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
sahatamojit said:
Guys..be positive.. :)

August applicant started getting MR again. I hope September will start by Mid June and October July end or August mid.

Is this serious?? I am early October applicant and I think I should already received med request! Usually it does not take more than 3-4 months from PER (I got my PER in Janyary). Really, you think we will wait 2-3 months MORE ? I a friend who is August applicant and she received her VISA in April........

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
For CEC, you need reference letter only for the canadian experience and not the Indian experience...If you would have been applying under FSWP you would need reference letter from all the employers....So you are good...

PrettyCanada said:
Hi Seniors,

I am applying in CEC category. I have total 10 years of experience out of which I have worked in Canada for 13 months in 2014-15 and rest of the time in one of Indian MNC. I have got a reference letter for Canadian work having salary, benefits, working hours and list of duties.

My question is: Will I need similar letter (having duties listed) for Indian experience as well? I don't think my employer will provide it. Or I will need just a traditional letter having employment duration and designtation will work? I can easily get traditional letter. I have all payslips, offer letter, promotion letters etc.

Please help.

Thanks.

kamatmahesh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Toronto
For crying out loud ! :mad: :mad:

This is really testing our patience. CIC has probably asked most of its staff if not all to start looking at EE applicants first and CEC applications are on the back burner now. I spoke with few friends who applied for EE in mid january 2015 and they have received their medical calls already.

So much for applying early in CEC and making it to the 8000 list. Grrrrr

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
Now the timeline is increased from 12 months to 13 months based on the last 1 year !!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp