+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

SPV124

Oct 18, 2014
Money was deducted from my credit card on 29-Dec-14 and sheet doesn't look updated still!

Though I have mentioned my email id in application yet there is any chance that I will get my AOR via hard copy(paper printed mail)?

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
shek1lla said:
Hey guys, on Friday my credit card was charged and rejected, but since I sent then an update ( bank draft ) I was wondering why they haven't returned it since they went to charge a credit card! Today I went to bank to deposit a cheque, and I was let's check a bank draft as well! And it was CHARGED Yesterday! My application was recived on 20.Oct
At last some thing is moving (Still it is Oct 20th only). I am not sure why they are not even going beyond Oct 20th. This is where I am bit worried :( :mad:

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
SPV124 said:
Money was deducted from my credit card on 29-Dec-14 and sheet doesn't look updated still!

Though I have mentioned my email id in application yet there is any chance that I will get my AOR via hard copy(paper printed mail)?
Should be updated now.

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
Thanks Buddy,

I have found the customer copy of the draft that they gave me...so I will go to the bank with that copy tomorrow i.e. Thursday and see if they can confirm that the draft has been encashed or not.....I hope you went to the teller and he/she was able to confirm - Right?

Excited said:
Yes, i had taken a Bank Draft from Scotia Bank only. Though it was encashed on 19 Dec 14 (per the printout statement that they gave me), only on 29 Dec 14 they were able to confirm me that it was encashed. So wait for few more days.

For an immediate response, if they say that the amount is no longer held in your Account, it is safe to say that CIC would have encashed

bozyboleta

Jan 1, 2015
Hi,

Please add my details to spreadsheet.

Applicant : bozyboleta
NOC : 2173
Country of residence: Canada
Countr of Origin : France
Visa Office requested : Sydney
Date Received at CIC : 10/23/2014
Payment Method: Bank Draft

Hey guys,
Does someone know what is happening? It seems like we have no news since last friday(something is wrong???). Do you think the quota is reached? :( Thanks

iamryans

Sep 27, 2014

Applicant : iamryan
Countr of Origin : philippines
Visa Office requested : CIO Sydney
date submited: 10/24/2014
Date Received at CIC : 10/30/2014
Payment Method: credit card
AOR: still waiting

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bozyboleta said:
Hi,

Hey guys,
Does someone know what is happening? It seems like we have no news since last friday(something is wrong???). Do you think the quota is reached? :( Thanks
Added

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamryans said:

Applicant : iamryan
Countr of Origin : philippines
Visa Office requested : CIO Sydney
date submited: 10/24/2014
Date Received at CIC : 10/30/2014
Payment Method: credit card
AOR: still waiting
Added

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
bozyboleta said:
Hi,

Hey guys,

No Clue on that, even CIC removed the page as well. Now we can not even have an idea on number of applications accepted.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bozyboleta said:
Hi,

Hey guys,
I don't think the quota is reached. you should start worrying if you're not charged by the end of this month. until then, just relax and wait.

Also, if you realize most people start giving updates on Wednesday, since transactions made on Monday and Tuesday take couple days to show up on the statements

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
alyahmed said:
I don't think the quota is reached. you should start worrying if you're not charged by the end of this month. until then, just relax and wait.

Also, if you realize most people start giving updates on Wednesday, since transactions made on Monday and Tuesday take couple days to show up on the statements
transaction show up right after they charge but on your account it shows pending charge. most of the credit card companies has that in the system right now. you can even set an alert to notify you about all transactions made (for example bigger equal or bigger to you cec charge. Credit card allert send you message right after they try to charge your cc.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MONKUCHA said:
transaction show up right after they charge but on your account it shows pending charge. most of the credit card companies has that in the system right now. you can even set an alert to notify you about all transactions made (for example bigger equal or bigger to you cec charge. Credit card allert send you message right after they try to charge your cc.
Yeah, I realize that. but for example my TD visa will only deduct the ampint and won't show any pending transaction. I have to call them to confirm it was CIC. then it showed in my statement 2 days later

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
alyahmed said:
Yeah, I realize that. but for example my TD visa will only deduct the ampint and won't show any pending transaction. I have to call them to confirm it was CIC. then it showed in my statement 2 days later

yeah, but that is TD!!!!
It sucks :)

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
I dont think so cap has reached yet. Just two week ago , CIC removed that page from website but it was showing 45** something number , how in just two weeks 3000 plus AOR are issued. Not possible.