+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

wonderclicks

Nov 3, 2013
Mississauga
Excited said:
Hi - my current closed WP is expiring by Jan end. I am an Oct applicant and my AOR is expected not before my WP expires because of which i am now forced to apply for Closed WP extension.

My question is that once i get my Closed WP, say for 1 year duration and then after receiving my AOR, am i eligible to apply for a BOWP ? I heard from someone that once you receive a valid Closed WP, i might not be eligible to apply for an BOWP but not sure.

Can someone help me clarify it
Unfortunately you are not eligible to apply for BOWP if you get your closed WP. The rule for BOWP is you need to be in Canada and your current WP must expire in 4 month duration.

Wonderclicks.

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
CEC_TorontoApplicant said:
Hi
Application received by CIC on 3rd Oct. CC charged on 19th Dec.
I had a query regarding PCC for HK. I am from India but was in Hong Kong for 6 months 1 day.
I have to submit PCC from HK also as a result.
I visited HK Police website for overseas applicants. Out of their requirements, they need 2 items below :-

1) A photocopy of a letter from the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required.
Question - How do I get this letter from CIC?

2) A full set of his or her fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized police or law enforcement agency where he or she presently resides. A full set of fingerprints should include the impression of each of his or her fingers, the plain impression of the four fingers of his or her left and right hand taken simultaneously, and the plain impressions of thumbs. Certification of the fingerprints must clearly state:

i. The name and rank of the person taking the fingerprints

ii. The full name of the police or law enforcement agency with their official chop, and

iii. The date and place taken
Fingerprints submitted that do not clearly show certification are not acceptable. Fingerprints taken by the applicants themselves, a legal representative or private / commercial agency are also unacceptable.
Question - Where do I get these fingerprints taken from in Toronto? Any specific Police Office here?

I am expecting my AOR in end of Jan or early Feb so please guide me if anyone has idea of this.

Thanks

How do I get this letter from CIC?

Answer....Ur document checklist copy says that u will need PCC. You don't need any written confromation from CIC. Instead of written conformation...submit Document Checklist

gs123raja

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2014
AOR Received.
17-Feb-2015
Hi All,
My appliction was received by CIC on Oct14th.

I got confirmation from Bank that my Money Order was cashed out by CIC on Jan 8th.

Please update the tracker.

FNMEFNME

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
please add my file in.
Name: FNMEFNME
place sent: Sydney.
Filed received:Oct.9, 2014
Cash out: Dec. 30, 2014 with credit card
type: CEC
Dependant: with

I am in Canada

Thank you.......... :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Pray for file number.............

SAK1979

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Finally.. Application received on the 14th of October.. Bank draft encashed today.. Updating the tracker..

ShriJ

Dec 1, 2014
wonderclicks said:
Unfortunately you are not eligible to apply for BOWP if you get your closed WP. The rule for BOWP is you need to be in Canada and your current WP must expire in 4 month duration.

Wonderclicks.
What if my current WP is closed and getting expired on 31st July'15? Can I apply for BOWP? If yes, then when? Is it okay if I apply for BOWP and then I go out of Canada or do I need to stay in Canada till I get the BOWP?

SAK1979

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
SAK1979 said:
Finally.. Application received on the 14th of October.. Bank draft encashed today.. Updating the tracker..
For some reason unable to modify the tracker. Can someone please do it for me?

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
ShriJ said:
What if my current WP is closed and getting expired on 31st July'15? Can I apply for BOWP? If yes, then when? Is it okay if I apply for BOWP and then I go out of Canada or do I need to stay in Canada till I get the BOWP?
Yes, if ur WP expires on 31st July, you can apply BOWP from any time between 1st April'15 - 31st July'15 (with the assumption that you would have received the AOR, which I am sure you would by that time)...

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
wonderclicks said:

Wonderclicks.
Thank you Wonderclicks for the confirmation.. makes sense !

vmconline

Dec 11, 2014
CEC_TorontoApplicant said:
Hi
Application received by CIC on 3rd Oct. CC charged on 19th Dec.
I had a query regarding PCC for HK. I am from India but was in Hong Kong for 6 months 1 day.
I have to submit PCC from HK also as a result.
I visited HK Police website for overseas applicants. Out of their requirements, they need 2 items below :-

1) A photocopy of a letter from the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required.
Question - How do I get this letter from CIC?

2) A full set of his or her fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized police or law enforcement agency where he or she presently resides. A full set of fingerprints should include the impression of each of his or her fingers, the plain impression of the four fingers of his or her left and right hand taken simultaneously, and the plain impressions of thumbs. Certification of the fingerprints must clearly state:

i. The name and rank of the person taking the fingerprints

ii. The full name of the police or law enforcement agency with their official chop, and

iii. The date and place taken
Fingerprints submitted that do not clearly show certification are not acceptable. Fingerprints taken by the applicants themselves, a legal representative or private / commercial agency are also unacceptable.
Question - Where do I get these fingerprints taken from in Toronto? Any specific Police Office here?

I am expecting my AOR in end of Jan or early Feb so please guide me if anyone has idea of this.

Thanks
Please check with the agency: Commissionaires
www (dot) commissionaires (dot) ca/en/national/home
I did my US through them.

vmconline

Dec 11, 2014
Little bit worried :'( ... very few applied under code 0213 and no updates on any of those applications. None in Aug, but 1 in Sept who is waiting for AOR (he did a cert check and hence not sure whether CIC reviewed and accepted it)

shek1lla

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-14-2014
Doc's Request.
March. 31.2016
AOR Received.
19-Feb -2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront 16.March.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
my credit card was rejected on friday 09.Jan, so probably for 2nd time my application will be returned! even thou i have sent a bank draft as well but little bit after, i think i still have a little hope! next week ill be checking with bank if bank draft was cashed out!

my application was received on 20.oct, bank draft on 06.nov.

after i was informed by american that my credit card will be replaced i have sent 3rd application which was received on 10.dec. hopefully this time eveyrthing will go right

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SPV124 said:
Sorry to say alyahmed, but I am still not seeing my "CC charged/Bank Draft encashed Date" updated. Please do the needful.
When was your CC charged?