+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

vmconline

Dec 11, 2014
Selm said:
Hi,

I am new to this site.
I would like to update my application information. I have applied on Oct 2014.
Can anyone help me on how to update my info in spread sheet?

Thanks & Regards
Selm.
Just post your information here and admin will update the sheet
Name, NOC, Country of Resident, country of origin, visa office, date filed (when you sent the package), date package recieved at CIO, payment method, charged date (if available)

Sen_1911

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Hello Guys,

My application reached CIC on 09 Oct 2014 and CC charged on 30-Dec .

Please update the tracker

NPrabhu

Oct 15, 2014
Hi Admin,

My application reached CIC on 14-Oct; and my credit card was charged today (31-Dec).
My Credit Card statement is not updated yet, but I see that my credit balance has reduced by an amount equal to the application fee. :)
Request you to update the tracker.

I was expecting the CC to be charged around first week of Jan going by the current situation, but it's such a relief to know that they are working on our applications even during these holiday season. Fellow applicants who are still waiting for the good news... have patience; we are getting there. :)

Thanks!

Destined_6

Oct 31, 2014
Hi Admin,

My application reached Oct 14 and credit card got charged Dec-31 :), got confirmation from the bank that it was charged by CIC. It is a new year gift for me . First time in life time i am being happy for having my CC charged :p

Happy new year all of you :)

Thanks

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

The Spreadsheet is up-to-date.

it's nice to see some action for the October applicants even during the holidays.

hegarty147

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
Hi Guys just went in to TD Bank to see if my Bank draft was cashed for my CEC application received on October 10th. Unfortunately it was not which is worrying me a bit since people who submitted October 14th have had their CC Charged.

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Right now AOR has been sent to 4500 out of 8000 slots. My application reached CIC on Oct/9, so far not received AOR. Even my Money Order has not been cashed. Do I have to receive AOR by Dec/31 to be eligible under CEC (last batch). What if I don't receive AOR by Dec/31 ? Does it imply that my application will not make it through CEC ?

ccxx1014

Dec 31, 2014
Thanks for posting this NPrabhu! I went to check my credit availability and I found out the same Good news! Lol! My application was received by CIC on Oct 14 and credit card was charged on Dec 31. Happy new year guys! Believe 2015 will be avoid year for everyone!

NPrabhu said:
Hi Admin,

My application reached CIC on 14-Oct; and my credit card was charged today (31-Dec).
My Credit Card statement is not updated yet, but I see that my credit balance has reduced by an amount equal to the application fee. :)
Request you to update the tracker.

I was expecting the CC to be charged around first week of Jan going by the current situation, but it's such a relief to know that they are working on our applications even during these holiday season. Fellow applicants who are still waiting for the good news... have patience; we are getting there. :)

Thanks!

ccxx1014

Dec 31, 2014
I mean a good year! Lol got too excited. ;D

ccxx1014 said:
Thanks for posting this NPrabhu! I went to check my credit availability and I found out the same Good news! Lol! My application was received by CIC on Oct 14 and credit card was charged on Dec 31. Happy new year guys! Believe 2015 will be avoid year for everyone!

Jinuvik

Dec 2, 2013
Hey guys I am also a Bank draft applicants, with file received 10th of october, looks like all of us with bank draft dont see any updates may be BD take more time

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
Jinuvik said:
Hey guys I am also a Bank draft applicants, with file received 10th of october, looks like all of us with bank draft dont see any updates may be BD take more time
The standard understanding the BD (i.e. Bank Draft) is prepaid but the request for encashing might take 2-3 days by CIC from the Bank. But the less risk is that CC might not get rejected.

But if CC details are proper then it would be best option too. So decision is up to us.

CEC_TorontoApplicant

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
Jinuvik said:
Don't worry. Bank Draft is a safer option than CC. Note that at least one applicant got his application returned from CIC just cause his CC details sent were old. They did not update his new CC details even though he sent it. The only minus point being BD applicants get to know probably 4 - 5 days later than CC. So have patience. Its really good to know
that CIC worked on 31st Dec as well. (Some CC got charged on 31st Dec).

Happy New Year to everyone and may your dreams come true and your efforts bear fruit in 2015....

marmaht

Dec 14, 2014
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
Decision made: 26-02-2016 (waiting for an email/letter from CIC to know the decision)
VISA ISSUED...
From a visa exempt country
LANDED..........
20-04-2016 (Edmonton CIC office)
My credit card was charged on December 31st! My file was received on October 16th :)
Could you update the sheet?
Happy new year to everyone