Payment Method: CC
VO:
Country of Origin: India
Country of Residence: Canada
CC charged/Bank Draft encashed Date: Jan 05
AOR Received (m/d/yyyy): - Not yet

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
Yes I called CIC today and asked 2 questions first is Cap reached ? they dont know, they told me to contact nova scotia and forward me the below email.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Centralized Intake Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia

If you wish to contact the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, please visit our http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

second question if my application is not accessed yet so can i apply under express entry ? Call agent said yes I can create profile under Express entry

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
PR4CAN said:
Yes I called CIC today and asked 2 questions first is Cap reached ? they dont know, they told me to contact nova scotia and forward me the below email.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

If you wish to contact the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, please visit our http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

second question if my application is not accessed yet so can i apply under express entry ? Call agent said yes I can create profile under Express entry

I emailed them last week but it takes about 35 days to get respond

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called my Local MP right now.They asked me to wait until the end of February and then they would make an official enquiry.
I would suggest that someone else too, contact their Local MP and see if they cooperate with us.
I found my local MP's name and contact information by simply entering my postal code, here:

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
the_lion said:
I just called my Local MP right now.They asked me to wait until the end of February and then they would make an official enquiry.
I would suggest that someone else too, contact their Local MP and see if they cooperate with us.
I found my local MP's name and contact information by simply entering my postal code, here:

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC
I'm not familiar with that "local MP". Can someone explain me who that persons is and what he/she can do for me.
PLEASE

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A 'local MP' is a Member of Parliament(MP) elected by the Candians to represent them in the Democratic Parliamentary body of Canada.
They have special righrts and previledges and are able to enquire/access confidential government information officially.
Kinda, 'Back Door Entry' into the CIC.
You must find out who the MP of your area is(thru the link I've already provided), call their office, make a visit to them if required( to sign a consent form, etc.) and they(the MP's secretary) can make a telephonic enquiry of your case and get an answer right away!
I hope, that answers your question.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
the_lion said:
A 'local MP' is a Member of Parliament(MP) elected by the Candians to represent them in the Democratic Parliamentary body of Canada.
They have special righrts and previledges and are able to enquire/access confidential government information officially.
Kinda, 'Back Door Entry' into the CIC.
You must find out who the MP of your area is(thru the link I've already provided), call their office, make a visit to them if required( to sign a consent form, etc.) and they(the MP's secretary) can make a telephonic enquiry of your case and get an answer right away!
I hope, that answers your question.
Thanks

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
The CIC agents appear to know next to nothing about what's going on, I haven't heard of one useful piece of information that they've told someone that you couldn't get from the CIC website or by asking one of the experienced members on this forum. CIC's processes seem to be a mystery to everyone, including their own telephone agents

Beyonkers

Jan 20, 2015
Hi!
Could you add me to the spreadsheet please:

Delivered: October 30th
Category: CEC
NOC code: 0111
Payment Method: CC
VO: CPC Ottawa
Country of Origin: England
Country of Residence: Canada
CC charged/Bank Draft encashed Date: not yet
AOR Received (m/d/yyyy): - Not yet

thank you

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
PR4CAN said:

Sir, Madam,

Why do you think the cap is reached. I remember as of Dec 11 they updated no of applications accepted as 4537/8000. Still there is a room of 3463. Considering at that point of time they are processing the Sep 1 week applications, do you think by Oct 20 all 3463 applciation are filled ?

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its interesting to see that if you go over to the FSW board, they have been processing payments today and are upto apps received on the 24th November.

Have they prioritized the FSW apps before clearing other streams?

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
any cc charged today ???

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
No. Think the Cap is reached. It remained 4537 for several weeks. May be those were the number of applications opened back in July or August. Dont think they ever updated. But lets just wait and see what they do with the applications. With the job bank not linked to EE they might consider our apps gain. Lets just hope.