+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
cec_21 said:
I tried for 3 days, keep trying. Look at your GCMS notes if you have and enter information accordingly. It is in detailed information of your application and what stage it is at, and any communication will be in your inbox. If they introduced it, they want people to be on it.
Thanks
Actually its addition of spouse case and change of passport due to expiry
So should i enter new passport number and applicants as 2 or applicants as 1 only and old passport number

Sadly,dont have gcms notes :(

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Can anybody here tell me, if Mayor's office contact CIC will the process expedite? Is it of any use to involve the Mayor office?
Thanks..

pal5911

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
I was trying to link ECAS to MYCIC . but mycic says app not found. I have question friends do i need to give my lawyer email address or my email address because u guys know they gives their email and which address i should give my lawyer or my personal because when i appiled my lawyer gave his mailing address

Thanks friends

icecoldsea

May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
pal5911 said:
I was trying to link ECAS to MYCIC . but mycic says app not found. I have question friends do i need to give my lawyer email address or my email address because u guys know they gives their email and which address i should give my lawyer or my personal because when i appiled my lawyer gave his mailing address

Thanks friends
you will not be able to link your application if you have a representative

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Tarundhingraa said:
Thanks
Actually its addition of spouse case and change of passport due to expiry
So should i enter new passport number and applicants as 2 or applicants as 1 only and old passport number

Sadly,dont have gcms notes :(
I would say 2, and if you have updated your new passport number and if it has been updated on CIC then you should use the new one.

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tarundhingraa said:
I am sure u must have got an answer :p No replies ...No PPRs :'( :'( :'(
;D you're right. I really hope this month of August brings us AUG SEPT OCT app some long awaited luck.

CEC-Jasmine

Feb 11, 2015
2016istheyear said:
;D you're right. I really hope this month of August brings us AUG SEPT OCT app some long awaited luck.
i applied GCMS and it is said that the report will come in 5 weeks! Unbelievable! I applied for the express type!

charlottemontreal

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Feb 28, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar. 25, 2016
lucifier said:
Hi All,

my note just arrived.

Eligibility: passed
criminality:passed
security:
medical: passed.

File Location: PACE
Due date: 2016-07-21

and the last note on 2016-06-04 by officer
Text: Appear RFV

can anyone know what is the meaning of Appear RFV? and what is PACE?
Hi Lucifier
I have the same notes as yours. I am applicant under Quebec Skilled Worker and now it is in federal stage.

It shows that, until June 24th, I have passed the eligibility, criminality and medical examinations. For the Security, it is blank. I think the VO is checking Security level of my application.

Regarding the location of my paper dossier, the latest location (on June 24th) is "Location: PACE", just after being placed in "Location: RVF Check".
Regarding the notes of VO, the latest VO notes shows "Appears RFV" (on June 24th).

I have questions:
(1) Anyone who knows the meaning of PACE ? It may be the internal departement or stage for the Visa center. I have no idea.
(2) I heard that RFV means "Ready For Visa" or "Require Further Verification". I think it should be probably "Ready For Visa". But, why it is noted "Appears RFV" ??

ALL GUYS
Any ideas about "Location: PACE" and "Appears RFV" ?
I hope you can help me to understand.

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
charlottemontreal said:
Hi Lucifier
I have the same notes as yours. I am applicant under Quebec Skilled Worker and now it is in federal stage.

It shows that, until June 24th, I have passed the eligibility, criminality and medical examinations. For the Security, it is blank. I think the VO is checking Security level of my application.

Regarding the location of my paper dossier, the latest location (on June 24th) is "Location: PACE", just after being placed in "Location: RVF Check".
Regarding the notes of VO, the latest VO notes shows "Appears RFV" (on June 24th).

I have questions:
(1) Anyone who knows the meaning of PACE ? It may be the internal departement or stage for the Visa center. I have no idea.
(2) I heard that RFV means "Ready For Visa" or "Require Further Verification". I think it should be probably "Ready For Visa". But, why it is noted "Appears RFV" ??

ALL GUYS
Any ideas about "Location: PACE" and "Appears RFV" ?
I hope you can help me to understand.
Hi charlottemontreal,
RFV mean ready for visa confirmed by my lawyer.
For the location: PACE I have no idea as well.

You said your file current location is PACE and before that it was in RVF Check right? RVF or RFV?

charlottemontreal

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Feb 28, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar. 25, 2016
lucifier said:
Hi charlottemontreal,
RFV mean ready for visa confirmed by my lawyer.
For the location: PACE I have no idea as well.

You said your file current location is PACE and before that it was in RVF Check right? RVF or RFV?
Thanks a lot!
Before that, it was in "RFV Check”.

How is your application going on ? No PPR yet ?
I have been waiting for PPR since more than 3 months (RPRF paid on April 22).

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
charlottemontreal said:
Thanks a lot!
Before that, it was in "RFV Check”.

How is your application going on ? No PPR yet ?
I have been waiting for PPR since more than 3 months (RPRF paid on April 22).
I hope PACE = PASSPORT CENTER ;)

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Dear Experts

Please provide me the process of ordering GCMS Notes. I think i should visit the particular link now as there is no revert coming.
I called the agent in CIC Toll free,They fool us by saying everything is ok and just wait you will get the PPR soon...But nothing happens..!!
So frustrating now ....

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Tarundhingraa said:
Dear Experts

Please provide me the process of ordering GCMS Notes. I think i should visit the particular link now as there is no revert coming.
I called the agent in CIC Toll free,They fool us by saying everything is ok and just wait you will get the PPR soon...But nothing happens..!!
So frustrating now ....
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

and remember to select note, not application files (some people in past did mistakenly)