+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

Yuva2599

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
cec2014kum said:
You can still do online, just apply it on June 10th ;) ;)

Its easy to get refund online, you just have to call them. Not sure whats the procedure to get refund in paper based bowp application.
Hi all,

got the ready for visa email this afternoon...thanks for your support

my dependents are in India, i have sent an email to CPC asking for change of visa office, is it the right process.. or they can send the passports directly to Delhi visa office...

Regards,

CEC_TorontoApplicant

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
ALIAHMED9890 said:
Just received the PPR :) :D ;D :eek: (still can't believe it)
Applied Oct 2nd, 2014

wait is almost over guys, best of luck to all
Can somebody give the email address from which you have got the ready for visa email?
Also what is the format of the mail?

Yuva2599

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
CEC_TorontoApplicant said:
Can somebody give the email address from which you have got the ready for visa email?
Also what is the format of the mail?
it has come from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Yuva2599

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Yuva2599 said:
Hi all,

got the ready for visa email this afternoon...thanks for your support

my dependents are in India, i have sent an email to CPC asking for change of visa office, is it the right process.. or they can send the passports directly to Delhi visa office...

Regards,

Guys any one please respond to my above question please....that would be great help!!

subhk

Apr 20, 2016
Yuva2599 said:
Guys any one please respond to my above question please....that would be great help!!
Hi Yuva2599,

My case, I received 2 emails one for me and one for my wife who is now in canada(came here on work permit 3 weeks ago)....But in application she is in India...So received one more email saying that please drop passport at VFS...

Thanks,
Subhk

JDHALI48

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
Waiting for RPRF (2) Waiting for PPR/COPR(12)

yaya2016 - Oct 9/ Med Apr 6
devendra1509 - Oct 15/ Med Mar 22

mkocisz - Oct 2nd/Med Mar 21/RPRF Apr 19
Endthisplease - Oct 3
CEC_TorontoApplicant - Oct 3 / RPRF Apr 19
Vengance - Oct 3/ Med Ma 19/RPRF Apr 28
mh2005in- Oct 7/Mar 18/RPRF Apr 28
sachinpatel.o1 - Oct 10/Med Apr 9/RPRF Apr 7
SAK1979 - Oct 14
elchivo83 - Oct 14/Med Mar 19/RPRF (upfront) Apr 1
skyhighwow - Oct 14 /Med Apr 21/RPRF Apr 27
vanbc2015 - Oct 20 / Med Mar 22 / RPRF Apr 19
Tarundhingraa - Oct 22/Med Feb 13/RPRF (upfront) Mar 5
mayanyunxiao - Oct 6
Please let know if status for any of you is incorrect.

megh30

Dec 18, 2014
megh30 said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for PR and I'm an October applicant too.
I received the PPR request an hour back after a long wait!! which made my day!.

I have question, I'm currently in Canada whereas my wife(dependent applicant) is in India. Can we submit out passports separately, meaning Me in Canada and my wife in India?

Any information on this would help a lot..

Thank in advance..
I called CIC to get the answer for the above questions, Luckily I didn't have to wait much, call got thru within 7 min. And the guys who answere was very polite..

And when it comes to question, Yes we can submit the Passports separately, Me being the primary applicant can submit the passport from Canada.
While you submit the Passport write a cover letter stating why your dependent(s) passport cannot be submitted at the same time.

If the dependents are not in Canada then drop a mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to get the instructions for dependents Passport submission.

Hope this helps..

Yuva2599

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
megh30 said:
I called CIC to get the answer for the above questions, Luckily I didn't have to wait much, call got thru within 7 min. And the guys who answere was very polite..

And when it comes to question, Yes we can submit the Passports separately, Me being the primary applicant can submit the passport from Canada.
While you submit the Passport write a cover letter stating why your dependent(s) passport cannot be submitted at the same time.

If the dependents are not in Canada then drop a mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to get the instructions for dependents Passport submission.

Hope this helps..
Good Information man, thanks..will send the passport soon

At_K

Mar 31, 2016
I finally got my PPR ;D (Oct 20 Applicant)

Quick question: I am currently outside Canada until August completing an internship. The email states that if I don't have an address in Canada I should send them an email for instructions on where to send my documents. However, I do have an address in Canada and my family is there to receive my passport and send it to the address provided. Should I send my passport to Canada or ask for a Visa Office change?

Would appreciate your feedback. Thank you