+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

greekhero

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
psab2014 said:
hey guys,

I requested my GCMS notes on March 8th and haven't received yet.. now I'm thinking if I've done something wrong? Can someone tell me how should I request... I remember I had to pay $5 but I've seen people saying that it's free and now I'm confused!

Also, no updates... wait is killing me :-X
1. Visit https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
2. Scroll down and check the box "I have read, understood and agree with the above Privacy Notice." and Submit.
3. Select CIC from the drop down. (first field)
4. Select Individual/Corportation present in Canada (Second drop down)
5. Fill in your details (Self explanatory)
6. Select Member of public for "Select the category that best describes you"
7. select "E-mail" for "How would you prefer to receive the requested records" (choose the mode you are comfortable with)
8. Continue to next page.
9. You dont need to attach any additional documents, unless you have a spouse on your file or you want to prove something.
10. Select Privacy Act in next page
11. Submit the final request. Once you submitted the request, wait for one month.

Also you have to select case files in one of the drop down box.

psab2014

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 3, 2014
Doc's Request.
March 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2015
Med's Request
March 11, 2016
Med's Done....
March 17, 2016
Interview........
RPRF March 14 (upfront)
Passport Req..
waiting :o
greekhero said:
1. Visit https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
2. Scroll down and check the box "I have read, understood and agree with the above Privacy Notice." and Submit.
3. Select CIC from the drop down. (first field)
4. Select Individual/Corportation present in Canada (Second drop down)
5. Fill in your details (Self explanatory)
6. Select Member of public for "Select the category that best describes you"
7. select "E-mail" for "How would you prefer to receive the requested records" (choose the mode you are comfortable with)
8. Continue to next page.
9. You dont need to attach any additional documents, unless you have a spouse on your file or you want to prove something.
10. Select Privacy Act in next page
11. Submit the final request. Once you submitted the request, wait for one month.

Also you have to select case files in one of the drop down box.
thanks!!! :)

neevan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Hi Guys,

I just received GCMS notes and i can see below comments. Can someone help me?

I worked on Off campus workpermit for four months after my Graduation before i was waiting for PGWP. Is this something i need to inform to Immigration officer on this?

QUALIFYING PERIOD(QP); from 30sep 2011- 29sep 2014 - Authorized NOC O,A,B work experience within QP:03JAN 2014 to Lock in - Ctaegory of work permit: PGWP Post secondary studies in canada: College -Technical Work experience 1: Work Period: 02 Sep 2013 to Lock in (Full time) - LOE Confirms, dates of employment, position title, salary, both T4 2013 and 2014 show reported earnings of 50 K and 12500 APPLICATE NEGATIVE CONDITIONS- WORK PERIOD(1 year in last 3 years): APPEARS NOT MET **Lead statement and/or main duties do not appear to met**

Review Required by Officer

GABB

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
12 feb 2015
Med's Request
11 apr 2016, medicals, RCMP, PCC, Schedule A
Interview........
august 24,2016
Hello all!! So happy !! Got my Medicle request and my spouse's as well. Also got request for sechedule A form again.. Just relaxed!!

JDHALI48

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
GABB said:
Hello all!! So happy !! Got my Medical request and my spouse's as well. Also got request for sechedule A form again.. Just relaxed!!
Good news!, Congrats.
So, did you get medical request today ?

Pathhab

Apr 3, 2016
Neevan, Did your one years qualifying work experience includes four months off campus work? Or that is a different thing?

Seanlm

Jul 27, 2015
I got this email about my express entry application today so I think it's good news that they have withdrawn it because I think my old route should be finalized very soon. I never made the request to withdraw my application even though the email said I did.

This refers to recent correspondence received at our office requesting to withdraw your Application for
Permanent Residence in Canada.
Your application has now been withdrawn.
As a result, your file has been closed and no further processing will take place. Any forms used for the
purpose of filing the application will not be returned.
If you have paid a Right of Permanence Residence Fee (RPRF) for this application, you are eligible to
receive a refund. Our financial office will be notified automatically; please be patient as this procedure
may take several weeks.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

enviousone

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2016 (Sent 28-03-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2016
LANDED..........
14-05-2016
Seanlm said:
I got this email about my express entry application today so I think it's good news that they have withdrawn it because I think my old route should be finalized very soon. I never made the request to withdraw my application even though the email said I did.

This refers to recent correspondence received at our office requesting to withdraw your Application for
Permanent Residence in Canada.
Your application has now been withdrawn.
As a result, your file has been closed and no further processing will take place. Any forms used for the
purpose of filing the application will not be returned.
If you have paid a Right of Permanence Residence Fee (RPRF) for this application, you are eligible to
receive a refund. Our financial office will be notified automatically; please be patient as this procedure
may take several weeks.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
What date was your old CEC app received?

GABB

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
12 feb 2015
Med's Request
Interview........
august 24,2016
JDHALI48 said:
Good news!, Congrats.
So, did you get medical request today ?
Yes mr. Dhaliwal I got Medicle request for my spouse I have already done upfront so they didn't requested me.

GABB

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
12 feb 2015
Med's Request
Interview........
august 24,2016
GABB said:
Yes mr. Dhaliwal I got Medicle request for my spouse I have already done upfront so they didn't requested me.
On Monday they emailed me.

enviousone

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2016 (Sent 28-03-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2016
LANDED..........
14-05-2016
Seanlm said:
October 6th app received
upfront medical in December
RPRF on March 3rd
Thanks for sharing, I definitely think that means your old CEC app has been approved.

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
Pathhab said:
Neevan, Did your one years qualifying work experience includes four months off campus work? Or that is a different thing?
I believe only jobs that gives you T4 forms is eligible for CEC. Intern experience or part time jobs are not included.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
kidbroker said:
I believe only jobs that gives you T4 forms is eligible for CEC. Intern experience or part time jobs are not included.
Not entirely true. You can have either 1 year of full-time or 2 years of part-time experience. Or a combination of both that will add up to the same amount.

But yes, internships and/or self-employment do not count.