Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
Hi all,

I am CEC Inland applicant (with 2 dependents - Spouse and child)

Timelines:
ITA - 10th October
AOR - 17th Nov
BIL - 21st Feb
Biometric submitted - 23rd Feb
Medical - Completed (validity till 2025 updated today)
Eligibility - Completed, only for primary applicant, not started for dependents
Background Verification- completed for myself(primary) and spouse, in progress for kid

I called IRCC, they said on their all assessments seems to be completed and they are waiting for Final Decision from officers. PO - CPC - Ottawa

What to expect next?

Last edited:
Reactions: shubham3582

shubham3582

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Hi all, I am CEC Inland applicant (with 2 dependents - Spouse and child)
Timelines:
ITA - 10th October
AOR - 17th Nov
BIL - 21st Feb
Background Verification- completed for myself(primary) and spouse, in progress for kid

I called IRCC, they said on their all assessments seems to be completed and they are waiting for Final Decision from officers. PO - CPC - Ottawa

What to expect next?
@Apoorva_1987 these are the steps:

ITA -
AOR -
BIL -
Biometrics Linked -
MEP - (Medical exempted as Inland applicant)
Eligibility -
Background check -
Security : Not started yet
Criminality : Passed
Info Sharing : Completed
Final Decision -
P1 -
P2 -
COPR -
Became PR -

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Hi all,

I am CEC Inland applicant (with 2 dependents - Spouse and child)

Timelines:
ITA - 10th October
AOR - 17th Nov
BIL - 21st Feb

What to expect next?
You will either see a final decision in GCKey or you might see a COPR number in the tracker. Once you have one of these then you should get P1 email (normally shortly after but some people have been waiting several weeks) then P2 email after you answer P1 and then eCOPR.

Katkootka

Jan 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2023
Gave fingerprints yesterday, got new bio linked to GCKey account the same day, March 1st.

I have a question - my medical shows as completed on the tracker although the expiry date is Oct 01, 2020 (must be from back when I applied for a study permit). Did anyone have their medical status as completed with expired IME results? I would imagine they'll make me do it again anyway?

Reactions: MP21

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Gave fingerprints yesterday, got new bio linked to GCKey account the same day, March 1st.

I have a question - my medical shows as completed on the tracker although the expiry date is Oct 01, 2020 (must be from back when I applied for a study permit). Did anyone have their medical status as completed with expired IME results? I would imagine they'll make me do it again anyway?
Do you meet these conditions ?

We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IMEs) until October 6, 2024.

If you completed an IME within 5 years of submitting your new application, include the IME number (or the unique medical identifier number) from your previous exam in your current application.

You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:

• You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.

Katkootka

Jan 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2023
Do you meet these conditions ?

We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IMEs) until October 6, 2024.

If you completed an IME within 5 years of submitting your new application, include the IME number (or the unique medical identifier number) from your previous exam in your current application.

You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:

• You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.
Thank you! I didn't know about this policy but it makes sense now why medicals were completed automatically.

akc13

Mar 3, 2024
Hi,
AOR - Nov 16, BIL- Feb 16; submitted biometric on Feb 20 but still it's not reflecting on Tracker. Anything to worry?

pttybls03

Mar 4, 2024
Hello! Mine's CEC under Healthcare.

AOR- Nov 30
BIL - Dec 1
Biometrics done - Dec 18
Feb 16 - Medical exam has been updated to completed (I used my previous)
Feb 29 - Ghost Update
March 4 - Ghost update

Still my Background Verification is in progress and Eligibility not started yet :(

Hoping for the best guys!

Reactions: shubham3582

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC

AOR- Nov 30
BIL - Dec 1
Biometrics done - Dec 18
Feb 29 - Ghost Update
March 4 - Ghost update

Still my Background Verification is in progress and Eligibility not started yet :(

Wow that‘s very quick. I‘m in the same draw I guess but haven‘t received BIL yet. AOR Nov 29th

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019

AOR- Nov 30
BIL - Dec 1
Biometrics done - Dec 18
Feb 29 - Ghost Update
March 4 - Ghost update

You are not PNP ?
That was a very unusually fast BIL !
The ghost updates I think is a good thing because it probably means they working on your file. Lots of people had eligibility go from not started to completed directly so i think it does not mean much if it is not started in the tracker.

pttybls03

Mar 4, 2024
You are not PNP ?
That was a very unusually fast BIL !
The ghost updates I think is a good thing because it probably means they working on your file. Lots of people had eligibility go from not started to completed directly so i think it does not mean much if it is not started in the tracker.
Hi Sarah! Yes, Express Entry under Category based of Healthcare.
I am surprised too after submitting, got the BIL right away. Thought that was normal.
I hope that's the case for the ghost updates. It's giving me anxiety

Thank you for replying tho:)