+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
for those who are in Toronto want to get earliest biometric, Service canada in Lawrence and Allen road accept walk in, but there is long line up and waiting time is very long. Suggest you to go there waiting at 8am

I also heard that Service canada in 599 or 559 college street also accept walk in but i never tried
That is interesting because on their website they say walk in unavailable for this location (actually for all locations). Is that where you went ?

kaikikdd

Nov 25, 2023
That is interesting because on their website they say walk in unavailable for this location (actually for all locations). Is that where you went ?
for Lawrence and allen road, yes, me and my friends, and other people all went there for biometric without appt.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
for Lawrence and allen road, yes, me and my friends, and other people all went there for biometric without appt.
That's great ! I am going to try here too (I am in a small town and usually Service Canada here is not that busy to start with) on Monday or Tuesday. Worst case they will say no.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Nov 16 AOR. Biometrics and medical completed. Eligibility not started. Bg in progress
Called today to find my visa office out.
VO: Montreal
I guess im gonna have to wait a longg longg time lol

When did you get BIL ? From recent applications it looks like it can go fast after BIL

tomjose11

Star Member
Jan 27, 2024
Hello everyone, my AOR was on November 22nd. Up to this point, I haven't received a BIL, but there have been changes in my GCKey account. My UCI number has been updated, and there's now a number for biometrics, whereas before it was empty. Additionally, the detailed application section states that fingerprints are not required at this time, and they will notify me if this changes. Does this mean I still need to provide biometrics?

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Hello everyone, my AOR was on November 22nd. Up to this point, I haven't received a BIL, but there have been changes in my GCKey account. My UCI number has been updated, and there's now a number for biometrics, whereas before it was empty. Additionally, the detailed application section states that fingerprints are not required at this time, and they will notify me if this changes. Does this mean I still need to provide biometrics?
Yes. If your UCI has changed I would presume you should receive BIL soon.

tomjose11

Star Member
Jan 27, 2024
Yes. If your UCI has changed I would presume you should receive BIL soon.
What is your update on biometric on gckey? Does it say your old biometric number and expiry date? On application information section? I know that you haven’t done your biometric yet.

tomjose11

Star Member
Jan 27, 2024
I’m confused. I received an email from IRCC, states that my application status has been changed. ( I was expecting BIL, AOR nov 22 ) I was so happy and thought I received BIL, I opened my account there was no letter for BIL, but my old biometric number and expiry date have been updated. Before there was nothing.
Is this normal? Have you experienced this before you get your BIL? Can someone answer?

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
What is your update on biometric on gckey? Does it say your old biometric number and expiry date? On application information section? I know that you haven’t done your biometric yet.
Yes it is my old number and expiry date.
On biometrics it says: We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.