+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Unfortunately I cannot do walk in for biometrics and everything is booked until early March so will have to wait until then to get biometrics done.

Katkootka

Jan 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2023
Unfortunately I cannot do walk in for biometrics and everything is booked until early March so will have to wait until then to get biometrics done.
I'm in the same boat as you! Got my BIL on Monday this week and the earliest appointment I could get in Toronto was Friday of next week as everything else was booked. 12 days is brutal :confused:

Kudos to the people who get their appointments next day after receiving their BILs :)

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
I'm in the same boat as you! Got my BIL on Monday this week and the earliest appointment I could get in Toronto was Friday of next week as everything else was booked. 12 days is brutal :confused:

Kudos to the people who get their appointments next day after receiving their BILs :)
It is definitely a bummer to ad these 12 days to the wait ! Is anything completed in your tracker like eligibility ? Wondering if this can happen before BIL completed

Huz96

Jun 14, 2022
Nov 16 AOR. Biometrics and medical completed. Eligibility not started. Bg in progress
Called today to find my visa office out.
VO: Montreal
I guess im gonna have to wait a longg longg time lol

Katkootka

Jan 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2023
It is definitely a bummer to ad these 12 days to the wait ! Is anything completed in your tracker like eligibility ? Wondering if this can happen before BIL completed
Not nuch, it just says "we're reviewing your eligibility", medical results in now blank and biometrics changed to "we need your fingerprints".

They did update my UCI from CANxxxxxx to my normal UCI, but I still can't sign up with the tracker.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Not nuch, it just says "we're reviewing your eligibility", medical results in now blank and biometrics changed to "we need your fingerprints".

They did update my UCI from CANxxxxxx to my normal UCI, but I still can't sign up with the tracker.
Oh ok I thought by now you should be able to log on the tracker. I think most people can after 24-48 hours but heard it can take up to a week. The tracker is supposed to be more accurate I think.

kaikikdd

Nov 25, 2023
Yes ! You should hopefully see a copr number soon in your tracker or receive P1
can you share your timeline ?
CEC Inland, AOR Nov 13
BIL FEB 13
Submit my BIO on Feb 14
Eligibility completed on tracker on Feb 21
FD in GC on Feb 22
P1 Feb 23

PVO CIO, SVO CPC
P1 VO Etobicoke

Reactions: lemonwater2l

kaikikdd

Nov 25, 2023
for those who are in Toronto want to get earliest biometric, Service canada in Lawrence and Allen road accept walk in, but there is long line up and waiting time is very long. Suggest you to go there waiting at 8am

I also heard that Service canada in 599 or 559 college street also accept walk in but i never tried

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
CEC Inland, AOR Nov 13
BIL FEB 13
Submit my BIO on Feb 14
Eligibility completed on tracker on Feb 21
FD in GC on Feb 22
P1 Feb 23

PVO CIO, SVO CPC
P1 VO Etobicoke
Rookie question, but how do you know your PVO and SVO? Is it something on the tracker or you need to call IRCC for it. Waiting for my BIL (AOR: Nov 26th)