+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

chrispybox

Nov 14, 2023
Seems I've maybe fallen through one of the many gaps with the PR portal. Inland CEC with 1 non-accompanying dependent. I completed an upfront medical exam and the trackers have been very inconsistent for me with the dates of approvals jumping all over the place so they are omitted from the timeline.

AOR - 19th November 2023
BIL - 22nd February 2024
Biometrics given - 23rd February 2024
P1 - 8th March 2024 (replied same day)
P2 - 19th March 2024 (replied after hours, so 20th)
eCOPR - ????

Confirmed with IRCC representative on the phone that primary VO was Ottawa and secondary VO is Montreal.

Reactions: lemonwater2l

newuser01012022

Jan 12, 2022
Hi,

We usually have to submit a soft copy (digital) photo when we are responding to ITA at the beginning of PR application process. Do we have to again submit a photo when P2 email is sent to us? Like a physical copy of photo(s) to some address? What else does IRCC ask in P2 email?

I am waiting for P2 email, so wanted to check about the things I should be prepared with to cut down response time .

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: lemonwater2l

chrispybox

Nov 14, 2023
@newuser01012022 (it doesn't like me quoting for some reason?!)

P2 is not an email you need to reply to, rather they provide access to the PR portal where you submit the documents.

When/if you receive access to the PR portal (P2) then you will need to upload another photo. The requirements for this photo are different to the photo you might of used for the initial application and need to be taken by a professional photographer. If in Canada that basically means go to London Drugs, Staples etc and pay your $20 for the picture. The photo is uploaded digitally in the portal (either a scan of the original, or you can use a direct digital photo if you have one).

The process is pretty clear once you have portal access. The online guidance online from IRCC is fairly clear that you should NOT create your own PR portal account if you are a CEC inland application btw, so you need to wait until they supply you with login credentials.

newuser01012022

Jan 12, 2022
@newuser01012022 (it doesn't like me quoting for some reason?!)

P2 is not an email you need to reply to, rather they provide access to the PR portal where you submit the documents.

When/if you receive access to the PR portal (P2) then you will need to upload another photo. The requirements for this photo are different to the photo you might of used for the initial application and need to be taken by a professional photographer. If in Canada that basically means go to London Drugs, Staples etc and pay your $20 for the picture. The photo is uploaded digitally in the portal (either a scan of the original, or you can use a direct digital photo if you have one).

The process is pretty clear once you have portal access. The online guidance online from IRCC is fairly clear that you should NOT create your own PR portal account if you are a CEC inland application btw, so you need to wait until they supply you with login credentials.
Hello @chrispybox
Thanks for the detailed response. I will get the photo one more time.

Regarding your last sentence-- "so you need to wait until they supply you with login credentials." --> I think I goofed up a bit when I received P1 email. I am CEC inland and created an account on PR Portal using my registered email id. But I stopped there. Didn't add any application. So now when I login, the system still shows me the option to choose an application type etc. Of course I am not going to make any changes at the moment. I think I am ok. Let me know otherwise.

Thanks again!

chrispybox

Nov 14, 2023
Hello @chrispybox

Regarding your last sentence-- "so you need to wait until they supply you with login credentials." --> I think I goofed up a bit when I received P1 email. I am CEC inland and created an account on PR Portal using my registered email id. But I stopped there. Didn't add any application. So now when I login, the system still shows me the option to choose an application type etc. Of course I am not going to make any changes at the moment. I think I am ok. Let me know otherwise.

Thanks again!
Ideally you should not have created this portal but I have seen other posts (either here or reddit) of people who have done the similar and I don't think it's been a significant issue.

Reactions: newuser01012022

bs476

Feb 15, 2024
Hello @chrispybox

Thanks again!
I was in the same situation. Instead of creating an account and sending me credentials, and they just added 1 more case to the account PR Confirmation. So you're good, don't worry.

BAUU

Apr 12, 2024
Hello everyone,
I received ita on 26 October 2023
And aor is 1 December 2023. Everything is completed on tracker on 14 march also final decision date is 14 march on gckey. But no p1 yet .i called ircc on april 2 they asked to wait they did not send p1. But i still did not get it.pls suggest what should i do? Did anyone faced similar situation?