+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

AA023

Feb 27, 2024
It's been 2 weeks since Bio Updated but still no progress. Does anyone have any Idea about the estimated timeline after Biometric ?!
Don’t worry! I’m in the same situation! My eligibility changed today from not started to in progress and bg in progress from March 1. My AOR Nov 24.
hope for the best!

dreamy19

Star Member
Feb 16, 2024
Don’t worry! I’m in the same situation! My eligibility changed today from not started to in progress and bg in progress from March 1. My AOR Nov 24.
hope for the best!
I am stuck in same situation since March 3rd.Even I called IRCC they just said somebody is still working on case,wait for update.

Achtzen

Feb 27, 2024
Medical and Bio completed on 8th Mar. Background and Eligibility are still in progress. others are also facing similar timelines?

Achtzen

Feb 27, 2024
If you are working for a Canadian company, then IRCC calls or emails them to verify your employment. Do they even verify it?

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
If you are working for a Canadian company, then IRCC calls or emails them to verify your employment. Do they even verify it?
It depends of the officer and the documents you provided. If they are satisfied with this I doubt they will call or email. I provided everything I could think of such as my pay stubs, my T4s, in addition to the letter of employer.

Bawa sehgal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
It depends of the officer and the documents you provided. If they are satisfied with this I doubt they will call or email. I provided everything I could think of such as my pay stubs, my T4s, in addition to the letter of employer.
No p2
I have also send follow up email yesterday