Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
Wow good luck, did you Order GCMS notes? If yes were you able to see that the security check started 9 back also?
Yes bg check started on jan 31st 2022

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Yes bg check started on jan 31st 2022
Background would show as started in GC Key or the tracker even when one of the sub-components - criminality or information sharing within the BG check starts. We will know which components of the BG started or didn't start if you called them or ordered GCMS notes. The security check within BG of late seems very unpredictable, For some the VO either won't start for months then they start and finish within a day often 10 minutes. Others it starts and runs for months. The ones not started like mine are major stupidity and show how unorganized the VO and IRCC are. I was wondering which one you belonged to.

Kingra92

Mar 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
22-11-2022
Doc's Request.
13-12-2022
AOR Received.
22-11-2022
Got update in CIC account: BG changed from not started to in progress
Got email about documents received via ADR which I uploaded in Jan 2023

Reactions: ktakhan

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
Background would show as started in GC Key or the tracker even when one of the sub-components - criminality or information sharing within the BG check starts. We will know which components of the BG started or didn't start if you called them or ordered GCMS notes. The security check within BG of late seems very unpredictable, For some the VO either won't start for months then they start and finish within a day often 10 minutes. Others it starts and runs for months. The ones not started like mine are major stupidity and show how unorganized the VO and IRCC are. I was wondering which one you belonged to.
As per my GCMS notes,
BG check was startedon Jan 31st
I asked MP's help in august and september
- They mentioned BG & eligibility under review, candidate will be contacted if any documents needed
- On Oct 8th, I got email from IRCC to get new employment experience letter with job duties and paystubs
- I submitted that then it changed to BG completed on Oct 18th.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
As per my GCMS notes,
BG check was startedon Jan 31st
I asked MP's help in august and september
- They mentioned BG & eligibility under review, candidate will be contacted if any documents needed
- On Oct 8th, I got email from IRCC to get new employment experience letter with job duties and paystubs
- I submitted that then it changed to BG completed on Oct 18th.
Why were you required to submit new employment experience letter? Did your GCMS notes reflect any concern with provided employment docs?

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
Why were you required to submit new employment experience letter? Did your GCMS notes reflect any concern with provided employment docs?
No of hours not specified and job duties were mentioned less.

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Still no movement on my application. Stuck in Eligibility Review Required hell because the case analyst thinks Quebec work experience does not count as Canadian Work Experience for CEC eligibility. I submitted a webform with explanation two weeks ago. I called IRCC today, the agent did not have any information that I did not already know, but she did write a note on my file to mention that processing time (1 year) has far exceeded service standards and immediate review is required.

The only positive note is that calling IRCC as an inland applicant seems to be less time-consuming. I called at 10:30 on a Friday, I was given a wait time of 18 minutes with option to get a callback, but the agent called me back in 12 minutes and was very nice.

• Sad

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Still no movement on my application. Stuck in Eligibility Review Required hell because the case analyst thinks Quebec work experience does not count as Canadian Work Experience for CEC eligibility. I submitted a webform with explanation two weeks ago. I called IRCC today, the agent did not have any information that I did not already know, but she did write a note on my file to mention that processing time (1 year) has far exceeded service standards and immediate review is required.

The only positive note is that calling IRCC as an inland applicant seems to be less time-consuming. I called at 10:30 on a Friday, I was given a wait time of 18 minutes with option to get a callback, but the agent called me back in 12 minutes and was very nice.
:"( I feel sorry for you ; ;

I have the same PVO, SVO, and AOR date as yours! Hope you get the good news soon!!!

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I emailed my MP in the morning and, by coincidence or not, received an email from the case officer in the evening that my file remains in queue to be reviewed by an officer. The email even has the IRCC unique Id number of the officer.

Has anyone received any emails like this from a case processing center before? I can only assume this means my application has gained some traction, but it's not encouraging that the file is still in queue after 1 year.

The mail came from kitchener.interview@cic.gc.ca

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I emailed my MP in the morning and, by coincidence or not, received an email from the case officer in the evening that my file remains in queue to be reviewed by an officer. The email even has the IRCC unique Id number of the officer.

Has anyone received any emails like this from a case processing center before? I can only assume this means my application has gained some traction, but it's not encouraging that the file is still in queue after 1 year.

The mail came from kitchener.interview@cic.gc.ca
That's a good sign and you will get it soon! The email address is legit!

Kingra92

Mar 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
22-11-2022
Doc's Request.
13-12-2022
AOR Received.
22-11-2022
How many are still here?

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I am. Still waiting. No updates
Is your Eligibility Review Required in your GCMS notes? Did you get any email recently from your visa office stating that your application is in queue?

My eligibility is Review Required, I recently got an email from my PVO Kitchener saying that my application is in queue for officer review. Waiting for a year now.

• Sad

ktakhan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Is your Eligibility Review Required in your GCMS notes? Did you get any email recently from your visa office stating that your application is in queue?

My eligibility is Review Required, I recently got an email from my PVO Kitchener saying that my application is in queue for officer review. Waiting for a year now.
No, my eligibility is fine, but I've been stuck at security for 8 months now.

• Sad