Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
Anyone Nov AOR still waiting on a LMIA work permit ? I'm on lmia, just wanna see if that's the reason of this delay as well. Thanks!

Kingra92

Mar 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
22-11-2022
Doc's Request.
13-12-2022
AOR Received.
22-11-2022
Hi can you please share for what you got adr for the visa refusal country docs?
Because I applied with no docs but mentioned that I had rejection.
The ADR was for PCC as I didn’t had the PCC at the time of submission

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
PVO: Kitchener
SVO: Vancouver

Cut-off score at ITA: 500
My score at ITA: 535

AOR Nov 10 2022
Background completed January 31 2023

Application has been stuck in Eligibity review since then. I requested GCMS notes twice.

June 2023 GCMS notes: eligibility was marked review required. However, PVO case analyst wrote in a note on March 31 that I appear to have met the R87.1 CEC Minimum Requirements, application ready to finalize

Aug 2023 GCMS notes: this is where things became weird. Now, the same analyst note on March 31 says that R87.1 is Review Required since I did not meet CRS points at the time of ITA because my 1.5 years of Canadian work exepriecne was in Quebec. I find this astonishing, because nowhere in the IRCC codes does it mention that Quebec work experience will not count towards the CEC eligibility - the requirement was that the applicant must be domiciled outside of Quebec. Plenty of people have applied for PR with Quebec work experience and got their applications approved, without even moving out of Quebec. I wonder why the analyst wrote this in the notes!

Does anyone have similar experience applying with Quebec work experience under CEC?

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
PVO: Kitchener
SVO: Vancouver

Cut-off score at ITA: 500
My score at ITA: 535

AOR Nov 10 2022
Background completed January 31 2023

Application has been stuck in Eligibity review since then. I requested GCMS notes twice.

June 2023 GCMS notes: eligibility was marked review required. However, PVO case analyst wrote in a note on March 31 that I appear to have met the R87.1 CEC Minimum Requirements, application ready to finalize

Aug 2023 GCMS notes: this is where things became weird. Now, the same analyst note on March 31 says that R87.1 is Review Required since I did not meet CRS points at the time of ITA because my 1.5 years of Canadian work exepriecne was in Quebec. I find this astonishing, because nowhere in the IRCC codes does it mention that Quebec work experience will not count towards the CEC eligibility - the requirement was that the applicant must be domiciled outside of Quebec. Plenty of people have applied for PR with Quebec work experience and got their applications approved, without even moving out of Quebec. I wonder why the analyst wrote this in the notes!

Does anyone have similar experience applying with Quebec work experience under CEC?
You have the same AOR, PVO and SVO, Background check date as mine. I was also under Review Required (you can read more on my signature). Now, the tricky thing about RR is you'll never know when they are going to touch your application again. If I were you, I would send them a web form as a PDF file, and explain to them that you have read the GCMS note and found out that your Quebec is not considered Canadian experience. However, you did the research (blah blah insert all the official links that you can find about this) and also let them know that you have no intention of living and working in Quebec (attach proof here like your address, work address, to show you are not in Quebec). Then you kindly request them to move forward with your application aka give you a decision.

I hope this helps and keep me updated!!!

Reactions: Mihirakula

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
My bg check shows complete in tracker on friday after 9 months being stuck in there lol
Wow good luck, did you Order GCMS notes? If yes were you able to see that the security check started 9 back also?