+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

vaish1605

Feb 23, 2021
It looks like the actual reason I got my portal email was my MP office. I had contacted them on Jun 14th asking for their help and they sent an escalation note to IRCC on Jun 16th. Our MP office did an amazing job responding, following up and escalating the case. They were very professional and courteous. I would advice anyone who are waiting past the standard processing SLA to not hesitate to contact your respective MP offices to try and escalate your case.
Which MP office was it? I contacted mine and it has been 14 days since then. No response yet.

Called IRCC yesterday. Same status :(

vaish1605

Feb 23, 2021
Which MP office was it? I contacted mine and it has been 14 days since then. No response yet.

Called IRCC yesterday. Same status :(
Just got back from MP office -

Below is the response from them:

Application details:
- received on Nov 29, 2022
- processing in Etobicoke
- criminality and medicals are passed
- eligibility and security not started
- nothing requested
- processing time 4 months
- because the constituent(I) sent a message on June 6, 2023, we (MP office) cannot send one
- they (IRCC) responded that they will be looking into it but nothing additional as of yet

MP office tried to send a message about processing time, but the agent would not let them since I sent one on June 6, 2023.
IRCC responded that they are looking into the case but there is nothing else yet.
MP office will follow up with IRCC in a month and a half's time for another update.

More waiting!! When this will be over :(

Reactions: doublekk12

nildat1986

Sep 7, 2021

Application details:
- nothing requested
- because the constituent(I) sent a message on June 6, 2023, we (MP office) cannot send one
- they (IRCC) responded that they will be looking into it but nothing additional as of yet

MP office tried to send a message about processing time, but the agent would not let them since I sent one on June 6, 2023.
IRCC responded that they are looking into the case but there is nothing else yet.
MP office will follow up with IRCC in a month and a half's time for another update.

Did you submit a webform on 6th June?

doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
[/QUOTE]

Application details:
- nothing requested

That's good, I have the same AOR and VO.
And I just confirmed my criminality is still IN PROGRESS. :(

God’s child

May 5, 2023

Application details:
- nothing requested

Hey i am also aor 28 nov cec inland with the exact same status.
Called ircc yesterday, the agent said no additional documents are required at this time and nothing can be done pvo etobicoke svo vancouver eligibility security not started.

doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
Do you guys know when your application was transferred to Etobicoke?
Mine was transferred to Etobicoke on the beginning of March.

I saw that one person here got confirmation email on June 15th and his application was transferred to Etobicoke on the beginning of February (His AOR is Nov. 2nd). Even before the day he got the confirmation email, Security and Eligibility were not started but it turned into all completed on the day.

I guess IRCC agent will start working on the application depending on the date when the application was transferred because it is obviously not depending on AOR date.
If I'm right, hopefully IRCC agent will work on it soon and complete my application until July 15th. ;)

God’s child

May 5, 2023
Do you guys know when your application was transferred to Etobicoke?
Mine was transferred to Etobicoke on the beginning of March.

I saw that one person here got confirmation email on June 15th and his application was transferred to Etobicoke on the beginning of February (His AOR is Nov. 2nd). Even before the day he got the confirmation email, Security and Eligibility were not started but it turned into all completed on the day.

So I guess it depends on the date when the application was transferred.
Early march in my case too. We have a whatsapp group and there are many who has same vo and same status as us. Many from october and nov first week got approvals this month.

doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
Early march in my case too. We have a whatsapp group and there are many who has same vo and same status as us. Many from october and nov first week got approvals this month.
Sounds good. At least they do work !

Deb23

May 5, 2023
The wait is finally over. Got my and spouse's eCOPR today. Exactly after 7 months since applying.
Waiting for the PHOTO to be accepted and then the PR CARD to be mailed.

I had lot of concerns, but seems all were good in the end.
NOV 21 2022 was the Last Date of the Validity of my IELTS score and also I completed exactly 1 year (1560 hours) of FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT in Canada on that day. So I took the leap of faith and applied with the IELTS Validity on its last day. Since the regulation allows to accept IELTS SCORE to be valid on the Day of Submission of the application, so that was it.

Hope all your applications get approved ASAP. ALL THE BEST.

AOR: 21 NOV 2022.
Portal 1: June 14 2023
Portal 2: June 16 2023
eCOPR: 21 June 2023

Helikorakan

Apr 11, 2023
Just got off the phone with IRCC.

Nov 3rd AOR.

All is passed probably since May 28th with Final Decision in GCKEY.
Agent said "Nothing to worry about, just sit tight and wait!"

I have everything completed on tracker with ECOPR number.

CBSA notes should come tomorrow or friday hopefully to be entirely sure about the final decision.
Eligibility was review required May 17th.

Etobicoke PVO and Vancouver SVO.

Ojore ledgister

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Just got off the phone with IRCC.

Nov 3rd AOR.

All is passed probably since May 28th with Final Decision in GCKEY.
Agent said "Nothing to worry about, just sit tight and wait!"

I have everything completed on tracker with ECOPR number.

CBSA notes should come tomorrow or friday hopefully to be entirely sure about the final decision.
Eligibility was review required May 17th.

Etobicoke PVO and Vancouver SVO.
If you have a ecopr number you have nothing to worry about just be patient it’s coming

Reactions: novemberrain

Ojore ledgister

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
I called IRCC that day. Agent told they will send note to Visa office reg processing times being over.
I called and they did th same for me 2 weeks still no result. I think the only way to get over the hump is ordering notes to see what the concern is and then address. It’s hard to say cause I have had ppl in similar situations who didn’t order notes and still got approved

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
The wait is finally over. Got my and spouse's eCOPR today. Exactly after 7 months since applying.
Waiting for the PHOTO to be accepted and then the PR CARD to be mailed.

I had lot of concerns, but seems all were good in the end.
NOV 21 2022 was the Last Date of the Validity of my IELTS score and also I completed exactly 1 year (1560 hours) of FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT in Canada on that day. So I took the leap of faith and applied with the IELTS Validity on its last day. Since the regulation allows to accept IELTS SCORE to be valid on the Day of Submission of the application, so that was it.

Hope all your applications get approved ASAP. ALL THE BEST.

AOR: 21 NOV 2022.
Portal 1: June 14 2023
Portal 2: June 16 2023
eCOPR: 21 June 2023
That was a pretty quick turnaround between Portal 2 and eCOPR. What VO did your PR Portal Invite/Declaration?